Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2021 Season

The Sox bats just will not back Sale up. Very upsetting to watch. Astros up 7-0 bottom of the 7th.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    The Sox bats just will not back Sale up. Very upsetting to watch. Astros up 7-0 bottom of the 7th.
    I saw 9-1 top of the ninth. Just awful. Winning two games in Houston? I don't know if I see that happening. What the hell happened?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Astros win 9-1. This game was never in doubt.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Braves just avenged last night by dropping a mountain on the Dodgers in the 9th inning and win 9-2, for a second year in a row they have a 3-1 lead in the NLCS, I choose to have faith they'll seal the deal this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I saw 9-1 top of the ninth. Just awful. Winning two games in Houston? I don't know if I see that happening. What the hell happened?
    It is awful. The Bats just could not come alive to help Sale out. I do not get it. I can see this going to 7 games but your right...winning both in Houston is going to be very very tough for the Red Sox to do.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Braves just avenged last night by dropping a mountain on the Dodgers in the 9th inning and win 9-2, for a second year in a row they have a 3-1 lead in the NLCS, I choose to have faith they'll seal the deal this year.
    Unlike last year, this time, I think Atlanta seals the deal and sends the Dodgers home tonight. The Braves are sending Max Fried to the hill while it looks like L.A. is TBD.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Unlike last year, this time, I think Atlanta seals the deal and sends the Dodgers home tonight. The Braves are sending Max Fried to the hill while it looks like L.A. is TBD.
    Regardless, with JT out now for the rest of the postseason, which might be just the one game, the Dodgers won't repeat. Without Turner, who kind of is the Dodgers more than any other player, I don't see then doing much.

I am hoping for a big Braves win tonight

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I am hoping for a big Braves win tonight
    You may get it. They just got Soler back, and are currently leading 2-0 in the top of the 2nd.

Dodgers look to be holding a strong lead so far 6-2.

I stand corrected. The Dodgers took Fried and Atlanta behind the woodshed and curbstomped the Braves 11-2. back to Atlanta for game 6 Saturday night.

Extraordinary Member

I stand corrected. The Dodgers took Fried and Atlanta behind the woodshed and curbstomped the Braves 11-2. back to Atlanta for game 6 Saturday night.
    Yes, the Dodgers can be pesky that way. Now it's on the Braves to prove they can beat the Dodgers...when it counts.

Mighty Member

Yes, my Braves better pull through this series. Being a Braves fan has been tough....

Houston is back in the World Series after blanking Boston 5-0 last night.

Extraordinary Member

Houston is back in the World Series after blanking Boston 5-0 last night.
    Well okay then, it's me rooting for whoever faces the Astros...