Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2021 Season

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I dont mind them talking about the Yankees right now because it is mostly on how bad they suck right now.

And speaking of sucking. I have never been more embarrassed to be a Reds fan. We have a pizza place in town called Larosas. They do a give away, when Reds pitchers strike out 11 they give free pizza to the fans.

So top of the 9th. Phillies winning 17-3 there are two outs Reds have 10 strike outs. The Phillies batter just stands there. he is not even in a batter stance and lets the Reds pitcher strike him out. he took the out to end the inning so The Reds can get to 11 strikeouts and give the fans their free pizza. It was damn embarrassing.
    Well, if you can't win the game, at least enjoy some free pizza! Heh! I just hope the Phils have some offense left in their bats for this afternoon's series finale.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, if you can't win the game, at least enjoy some free pizza! Heh! I just hope the Phils have some offense left in their bats for this afternoon's series finale.
    They are playing the Reds. Its a safe bet they will get a good amount of runs. Dont you worry. I would like to smack talk but after last night I really cant lol.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

They are playing the Reds. Its a safe bet they will get a good amount of runs. Dont you worry. I would like to smack talk but after last night I really cant lol.
    I can't talk smack either because the Phils have been spinning their wheels in quicksand all season. On paper, this team should be beastly at the plate, but we've been maddeningly inconsistent. I mean, three runs Monday night, seventeen last night, and that outburst happened with Bryce Harper on the IL. Go figure.

Reds are kings of inconsistent. Get swept by the Diamondbacks at home then go to LA and take 2 out of 3 vs the Dodgers vs their best pitchers.

I do enjoy Watching the Phillies. I was very much looking forward to this series. The loss last night sucked but as you said at least I got my free pizza and it didnt come against the Cards who are just shitty people. The only thing that bugged me was the Phillies fan in the 9th who was talking mass **** to Reds fans after a Philly player hit a grand slam off a position player who was in to pitch. Like dude calm down. Your guy got a dinger off a 3rd baseman not Cy freaking Young.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Reds are kings of inconsistent. Get swept by the Diamondbacks at home then go to LA and take 2 out of 3 vs the Dodgers vs their best pitchers.

I do enjoy Watching the Phillies. I was very much looking forward to this series. The loss last night sucked but as you said at least I got my free pizza and it didnt come against the Cards who are just shitty people. The only thing that bugged me was the Phillies fan in the 9th who was talking mass **** to Reds fans after a Philly player hit a grand slam off a position player who was in to pitch. Like dude calm down. Your guy got a dinger off a 3rd baseman not Cy freaking Young.
    Well, Phillies fans don't get to talk smack often, so forgive his sin. Heh! Just heard today's finale was called off due to bad weather. Bummer!

WestPhillyPunisher, how would you rank Philadelphia's sports teams in order of preference? Your choices are the Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, 76ers, and the Union.

Well, Phillies fans don't get to talk smack often, so forgive his sin. Heh! Just heard today's finale was called off due to bad weather. Bummer!
    Yea sadly it was. But after last night My Reds can use a day off. And yea I will give the guy a pass because I am sure he was pretty excited to get the home run ball. To be fair I would have been **** talking as well.

Who do your Phillies have next?

Yea sadly it was. But after last night My Reds can use a day off. And yea I will give the guy a pass because I am sure he was pretty excited to get the home run ball. To be fair I would have been **** talking as well.

Who do your Phillies have next?
    We're off tomorrow, then start a weekend home series against Washington.

We're off tomorrow, then start a weekend home series against Washington.
    Wahsington is not very good. That could be a good get right series for you guys. I mean if we can beat them 2 out of 3 then you all should be able to

Wahsington is not very good. That could be a good get right series for you guys. I mean if we can beat them 2 out of 3 then you all should be able to
    Maybe so, but this Phillies team can't afford to take ANY team lightly.

1974 Cy Young Award winner Mike Marshall has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Extraordinary Member

Well, this isn't good...

https://sports.yahoo.com/rays-triple...022019877.html

Hope he gets better.

voting for all stars lets you know just how lopsided the pitcher to hitter balance is, .900+ OPS is rarer than I can remember

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Well, this isn't good...

https://sports.yahoo.com/rays-triple...022019877.html

Hope he gets better.
    I hate seeing things like this. The video was very hard to watch and I regret watching it.

I really hope he is oaky.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    voting for all stars lets you know just how lopsided the pitcher to hitter balance is, .900+ OPS is rarer than I can remember
    Pretty sure it will be much lower if you factor out all the batters who have destroyed the Reds Bullpen this season