Default Legion of Super-Heroes (4th series)#74 1989 to 2000

Is this issue collected in a trade paperback?

Available on amazon or Ebay?

Ive found the single issue on ebay.... but can't figure out if it was collected

Screenshot_20210222-123023_Chrome.jpg

Astonishing Member

I doubt it. Back they, trades weren't regularly being released for story arcs.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Not so far no. They have done two thick trades of that era of Legion of Super-Heroes/Legionnaries but it only went to issue 73 so far so the Superboy crossover (Legion #74-Superboy #21-Legionnaires #31) has not been collected.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Not so far no. They have done two thick trades of that era of Legion of Super-Heroes/Legionnaries but it only went to issue 73 so far so the Superboy crossover (Legion #74-Superboy #21-Legionnaires #31) has not been collected.

Okay yah thought that might be the case.

Buying singles then!

Still waiting, though not very hopefully, that DC will continue collecting it. I was hopping that it would at least have gone untill the end of the Fatal Five Saga, when the Legion manages to defeat the Earth's President. IMHO, it was a great breaking point.
    Wish they'd continue with the DnA collection also, but also not very hopeful.

Peace

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Still waiting, though not very hopefully, that DC will continue collecting it. I was hopping that it would at least have gone untill the end of the Fatal Five Saga, when the Legion manages to defeat the Earth's President. IMHO, it was a great breaking point.
    Wish they'd continue with the DnA collection also, but also not very hopeful.

Peace
    I was hoping the same thing. If they would do volume 3 they will have collected the best of the early reboot stuff. It just makes me sad that so much great Legion stuff is not collected while trash like the Waidboot and the Bendisboot are or will be fully collected.

I was hoping the same thing. If they would do volume 3 they will have collected the best of the early reboot stuff. It just makes me sad that so much great Legion stuff is not collected while trash like the Waidboot and the Bendisboot are or will be fully collected.
    Couldn't agree more. Specially the BendisLegion. That stuff is freakin' unreadable.

Peace