Page 26 of 127 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Flash was also first introduced in Arrow. This is how the Arrowverse worked so far, giving characters an introduction into other shows before getting their own spin off.
    Even though it was a different version of the character played by a different actor, Arrow happened because people apparently like Green Arrow on Smallville. The CW really does like introducing their heroes on other shows first...

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Stargirl is on the new “Earth 2” right?
    I don't know if it's on "new Earth 2", but it's on a different earth than the other CW shows. Probably because like Titans and Doom Patrol it started out on that DC Universe streaming app that's now comics only. Never intended to cross over with the CW shows, hence different earths (yes, they were showed at the end of Crisis, but that was to advertise, not promote future cross overs). Now, will a future season bring them to the same world? Who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I don't know if it's on "new Earth 2", but it's on a different earth than the other CW shows. Probably because like Titans and Doom Patrol it started out on that DC Universe streaming app that's now comics only. Never intended to cross over with the CW shows, hence different earths (yes, they were showed at the end of Crisis, but that was to advertise, not promote future cross overs). Now, will a future season bring them to the same world? Who knows...
    It's confirmed to be on Earth 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    It's confirmed to be on Earth 2.
    Was it said on screen somewhere or is it director/writer/producer/whoever confirmed online? I never follow the social media for these shows so always miss that stuff. I miss when everything was laid out in the show/movies themselves...

What Earth is Titans/Doom Patrol on? And Swamp Thing (I know it got cancelled)?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Was it said on screen somewhere or is it director/writer/producer/whoever confirmed online? I never follow the social media for these shows so always miss that stuff. I miss when everything was laid out in the show/movies themselves...

What Earth is Titans/Doom Patrol on? And Swamp Thing (I know it got cancelled)?

yeah they even had a montage towards the end that actually covers all the ones you just named. Stargirl is earth 2, Titans is earth 9, DP is earth 21 and poor Swampy is earth 19.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

That suit just looks better and better every time I see it. Also, looks like Clark and Captain Luthor will be bumping heads more consistently, if this and the trailer is anything to go by.

Astonishing Member

There's "S" emblem on Captian Luthor's shoulder, I wonder what that is about. And yes, the suit looks better here. I'm hoping they keep retooling it until they get it right.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

I just noticed this weekend that Tyler's suit shares a lot in common with the Smallville Season 11 suit. In particular the two tone blue color scheme and the red belt with the yellow buckle.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Astonishing Member

Yes, it is that S11 suit with just minor details like the collar.

I think his suit it a modified New 52 suit. Even the boots and texture on the costume.

BTW, anyone noticed his jacket is pretty much the same Cavill Clark wears in Justice League at the farm?

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    There's "S" emblem on Captian Luthor's shoulder, I wonder what that is about. And yes, the suit looks better here. I'm hoping they keep retooling it until they get it right.
    Good eye! I didn’t notice that, I’m sure it plays a role in this Luthor’s plans.
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I think his suit it a modified New 52 suit. Even the boots and texture on the costume.

BTW, anyone noticed his jacket is pretty much the same Cavill Clark wears in Justice League at the farm?

It’s very similar to the S11 suit:

Yeah this show is definitely drawing on every source of Superman media it can. Not surprised they’re drawing on some DCEU stuff as well.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I wonder if the fact that it's upside down is a clue. I'm calling it right now: He's from Earth 3 and he stole that suit from their Superman who has an upside down symbol.
    Assassinate Putin!

I want to see more Science Fiction in this show not just super fights. I hope the Fortress has some cool upgrades. I want to see Superman doing interesting stuff in there.

Astonishing Member

The shows been renewed, as expected.

https://tvline.com/2021/03/02/superm...mpression=true