Page 121 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 1897

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    It was also what he wore a lot during the Tomasi/Gleason run.
    And one of the writers really loves that run so I’m sure the reference is intentional.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Djouliet Amara has joined the show in a recurring guest role.

Amara will portray a new student at Smallville High whose past is riddled with secrets.

Hm wonder what that will be?

Also in relation to the Jon news:

Basically what I expected and likely why Jon is bi. The CW can basically ignore it without “invalidating it”. Still perhaps they will decide to incorporate it later down the road.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hm wonder what that will be?
    I'm half-tempted to think the Veronica to Sarah's Betty for Jordan.

Basically what I expected and likely why Jon is bi. The CW can basically ignore it without “invalidating it”. Still perhaps they will decide to incorporate it later down the road.
    That seems fair.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I would be genuinely surprised if they don't at least hint at Jon also being into dudes in the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I would be genuinely surprised if they don't at least hint at Jon also being into dudes in the next season.
    Maybe not next season since they're already knee-deep into writing this one and probably had no idea...although I'm wondering if they'll develop anything with that popular girl and her possible ties to The Flash.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe not next season since they're already knee-deep into writing this one and probably had no idea...although I'm wondering if they'll develop anything with that popular girl and her possible ties to The Flash.
    Yeah, I'm sure she's locked in as Jon's love interest this season, but it'd be pretty easy to add in a bit where Jon is checking out some hot himbo walking by so the internet to lose their **** and get some more eyeballs on the show.

I was just thinking that making CW Jon bi would probably help get more of the CW/other Arrowverse fans to watch lmao

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Most of the Arrowverse shows have LGBT representation, CW wouldn't think twice to take a clue for the comics and make Jordan bi. Oh, wait...

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I think S&L is the only Arrowverse show that doesn't have an LGBT character. Though the show is clearly going it's own way in terms of the comics so it wouldn't surprise me if he stays straight and someone like Nat turns out to be gay or something.
    Assassinate Putin!

Nat being gay is definitely who I think was planned to be the LGBT rep. She’s a CW take on Natasha Irons who is a lesbian in the comics.

I was just thinking that making CW Jon bi would probably help get more of the CW/other Arrowverse fans to watch lmao
    Superman and Lois already have a better audience thn all Arrowverse TV shows

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I think S&L is the only Arrowverse show that doesn't have an LGBT character. Though the show is clearly going it's own way in terms of the comics so it wouldn't surprise me if he stays straight and someone like Nat turns out to be gay or something.
    Nat being gay is definitely who I think was planned to be the LGBT rep. She’s a CW take on Natasha Irons who is a lesbian in the comics.
    Yeah, if she's really supposed to be Natasha then she'll probably be gay.

That Naiomi teaser didn't do much to narrow down which version of Superman is going to be that show. Not much else about the show, except apparently I've been mispronouncing "Hoechlin" this whole time.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 10-16-2021 at 01:10 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    That Naiomi teaser didn't do much to narrow down which version of Superman is going to be that show. Not much else about the show, except apparently I've been mispronouncing "Hoechlin" this whole time.
    Lol, as have I.