Page 32 of 127 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Who wants to see a tie in comic?
    I’d want to see a comic prequel that explores this Clark’s early career.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’d want to see a comic prequel that explores this Clark’s early career.
    I want a couple of flashback episodes, maybe some Superman vs Zod and Superman vs Doomsday.

It's a shame if they don't show off that Fleischer suit more .

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    Has anyone mentioned yet that Captain Luthor feels more like an alternate universe (modern) Metallo than an alternate universe Lex? Soldier with a grudge on Superman and a connection to Sam Lane.
    I get that vibe too.

He’s even powered by Kryptonite and has ties to Unit 7734! I kinda wish it was a rebooted Metallo to be honest.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

... So why wasn't the show called Superman Family, after the old comic book series?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... So why wasn't the show called Superman Family, after the old comic book series?
    Presumably because "Superman Family" would include Supergirl (like in those comics), and they seemingly want to ignore her.

So seems the show is going to take a hiatus after march 30th till about may 18 due to a Covid issue with production with Supergirl filling it's slot. Some good news is the show drew about 3.25 million in streaming for its premiere, the most streamed premiere for any CW show, further justifying that fast renewal.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    So seems the show is going to take a hiatus after march 30th till about may 18 due to a Covid issue with production with Supergirl filling it's slot. Some good news is the show drew about 3.25 million in streaming for its premiere, the most streamed premiere for any CW show, further justifying that fast renewal.
    3.25 million are the total viewers (live+DVR): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_%26_Lois#Ratings

The show seems doing slight better in DVR compared to other Arrowverse shows. At least judging by the available data of the premiere.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    3.25 million are the total viewers (live+DVR): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_%26_Lois#Ratings

The show seems doing slight better in DVR compared to other Arrowverse shows. At least judging by the available data of the premiere.
    Ahh, makes sense. Its seems pretty good. Hopefully that interest can be maintained, though I guess that's the nature of ratings, unless it's a super smash hit they'll go down.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Yeah I’m hoping that the big gap won’t majorly negatively impact the viewer amounts. But to be gone a whole month is... a big gap to say the least.

hopefully the CW allows production to resume whenever things are genuinely safe. if the first season is shorter, fine. save the rest of the episodes for next season.

hopefully the CW allows production to resume whenever things are genuinely safe. if the first season is shorter, fine. save the rest of the episodes for next season.
    I wasn’t watching the Flash, did that work out for that show? I know their season got cut short. Part of why they might be waiting for May is there will hopefully be enough vaccine for everyone by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I wasn’t watching the Flash, did that work out for that show? I know their season got cut short. Part of why they might be waiting for May is there will hopefully be enough vaccine for everyone by then.
    Flash is still airing episodes they filmed for the end of last season, so it's kind of different.

Mighty Member

Actually, I believe production has resumed already. The shut down happened earlier in the production process.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Flash is still airing episodes they filmed for the end of last season, so it's kind of different.
    Actually, no. Some of the scenes from this week's season premiere were filmed last year before COVID shutdown North America, but the episode wasn't fully filmed until they started working on Series 7. If the episode was fully filmed back then, it would have been shown last season. From this point on, it's all footage filmed since they resumed production in the fall.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers