Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Well, the creators are really promoting a black woman as Batwoman hard, they might do the same for Batman.
Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
It’s interesting that they created a black Batman for the comics aimed at adaption, but are going with a black Superman on film. I don’t really know where Fox fits into WB’s plans. I could see them creating a Jace Fox Batman TV show so he and Hoechlin could team up, basically the opposite of how the film side might end up working. We know the CW wants to bring in Batman at some point, they were already planning a crossover to facilitate that.
Yara was also jumping on CW before her comic debut. These characters feel suited for a channel like CW that couldn't get the real deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I keep imagining him turning up in the Batwoman show since Luke is a supporting character, but I feel like having black Batman would take the spotlight away from the black Batwoman or at least wouldn't get its due since he'd ultimately be a supporting hero like Hoechlin was in his Supergirl appearances.
Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
Only way I could see him showing up there is if they want to copy Hoechlin and introduce him in Batwoman before spinning him off into his own show.
Flash was also first introduced in Arrow. This is how the Arrowverse worked so far, giving characters an introduction into other shows before getting their own spin off.