Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 1346
  1. #811
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    10,074

    Default



    Any guess who that is? Would be awesome if it was Steel, but it might be Metallo.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  2. #812

    Default

    i heard it might be Atom Man from the Kirk Alyn serials

  3. #813
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    67,217

    Default

    My first thought was this guy:


  4. #814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    My first thought was this guy:

    apparently thats also "Atom man," (who going by wiki was actually Lex Luthor (and a nazi?)
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 05-04-2021 at 10:08 PM.

  5. #815
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    10,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    i heard it might be Atom Man from the Kirk Alyn serials
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    My first thought was this guy:

    That could be it, Killgrave was one big deep dive already, and Atom Man would be a good fit for the Fleschier suit.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  6. #816
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    10,074
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  7. #817

  8. #818
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6,904

    Default

    If they are doing this much of a deep dive.then Jon kent=hugo danner is also a possibility.
    "I swear to devote my life to the destruction of piracy, greed, cruelty and injustice! And my sons, and their sons, shall follow me!"

  9. #819
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Metropolis USA
    Posts
    5,421

    Default

    If you see the JSA in costume on Stargirl, half their costumes are CGI. They don't even have the symbols.
    WAKANDA FOREVER! Chadwick Boseman 1976-2020 BLM

  10. #820
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Metropolis USA
    Posts
    5,421

    Default

    So, who wants to see S&L be it's own universe? Hear me out. After COIE Earth 1 and Earth 38 were merged. So the Superman of the Arrow-verse is still the Supergirl Superman with the blue heat vision and the infant sons BUT Earth 38 was re-created to be the S&L Earth. So he's still the only hero on that Earth. Who's on board with this idea?
    WAKANDA FOREVER! Chadwick Boseman 1976-2020 BLM

  11. #821
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    10,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    So, who wants to see S&L be it's own universe? Hear me out. After COIE Earth 1 and Earth 38 were merged. So the Superman of the Arrow-verse is still the Supergirl Superman with the blue heat vision and the infant sons BUT Earth 38 was re-created to be the S&L Earth. So he's still the only hero on that Earth. Who's on board with this idea?
    Does it matter? It’s already pretty squirreled away from the rest of the Arrowverse, what would be the benefit of making it another universe? I suppose I don’t have any real objections to the idea.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  12. #822
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    67,217

    Default

    I'd like them to mention Kara, at least once.

  13. #823
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,340

    Default

    It's still part of the same universe I imagine but I'm okay with this show being low key in its own universe without them spelling it out.

  14. #824
    Astonishing Member Yoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    I don't think there is going to be much of an Arrowverse to crossover with in a few years. Black Lightening, Legends, and Supergirl are all done after this season. Flash just lost two of the main cast and I can see Gustin moving on after another year or so. I think they are likely going to play softly on the whole connected universe bit - Diggle may be the only thing we see if he's still appearing and not just directing - and just silo this off with Stargirl as the HBO Max superhero series.

  15. #825
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    10,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I don't think there is going to be much of an Arrowverse to crossover with in a few years. Black Lightening, Legends, and Supergirl are all done after this season. Flash just lost two of the main cast and I can see Gustin moving on after another year or so. I think they are likely going to play softly on the whole connected universe bit - Diggle may be the only thing we see if he's still appearing and not just directing - and just silo this off with Stargirl as the HBO Max superhero series.
    I was wondering if HBO Max ends up poaching this show like they’re poaching Pennyworth (God what a stupid show).
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •