Page 119 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1897
    Astonishing Member

Is that other guy supposed to be Tal-Rho?

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    It looks like an old version of Jor-El.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    That was my interpretation
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

So what I'm reading from this is that there is totally, definitely, for sure, going to be a Superman & Lois comic!
    Assassinate Putin!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    So what I'm reading from this is that there is totally, definitely, for sure, going to be a Superman & Lois comic!
    It puts a smile on my face

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

I know this is a joke, but I for one would like to see this. A Superman and Lois series set in the earlier years of this Superman and Clark in Metropolis before the present day would be cool. Especially since in the new merged post crisis CW Earth, its been hinted they have had dealings with Flash, Green Arrow and others. It would be a good place to address how Clark and Lois relates to the rest of the Arrowverse while filling in some blanks that the show probably won't get around to.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    I know this is a joke, but I for one would like to see this. A Superman and Lois series set in the earlier years of this Superman and Clark in Metropolis before the present day would be cool. Especially since in the new merged post crisis CW Earth, its been hinted they have had dealings with Flash, Green Arrow and others. It would be a good place to address how Clark and Lois relates to the rest of the Arrowverse while filling in some blanks that the show probably won't get around to.
    And wouldn't have the budget to do anyway.

Plus, you can play with lil' Jon & Jordan without the headaches of child actors.

Astonishing Member

That would be awesome if that were the case.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    I kind of hope it's like the original Smallville comic which was kind of an anthology series. With more than one story per issue. So you could get a flashback alongside a modern story. So you could have Fleischer suit Superman, alongside a modern story, alongside a flashback to when the boys were kids, alongside a team up with Flash or Arrow, alongside some flashback to Clark's childhood or whatever. And some in-between the seasons stuff.
    Assassinate Putin!

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

When is it?
    Assassinate Putin!

When is it?
    October 16th .

Glad they’re making it just one day this time. The choice to break it up into two parts, with the second taking place around a month later was idiotic.

Sounds like he's an Amanda Waller type.
    Assassinate Putin!