Page 55 of 127 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Any guess who that is? Would be awesome if it was Steel, but it might be Metallo.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

i heard it might be Atom Man from the Kirk Alyn serials

My first thought was this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

apparently thats also "Atom man," (who going by wiki was actually Lex Luthor (and a nazi?)
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 05-04-2021 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    i heard it might be Atom Man from the Kirk Alyn serials
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

That could be it, Killgrave was one big deep dive already, and Atom Man would be a good fit for the Fleschier suit.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

If they are doing this much of a deep dive.then Jon kent=hugo danner is also a possibility.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

If you see the JSA in costume on Stargirl, half their costumes are CGI. They don't even have the symbols.
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

So, who wants to see S&L be it's own universe? Hear me out. After COIE Earth 1 and Earth 38 were merged. So the Superman of the Arrow-verse is still the Supergirl Superman with the blue heat vision and the infant sons BUT Earth 38 was re-created to be the S&L Earth. So he's still the only hero on that Earth. Who's on board with this idea?
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    So, who wants to see S&L be it's own universe? Hear me out. After COIE Earth 1 and Earth 38 were merged. So the Superman of the Arrow-verse is still the Supergirl Superman with the blue heat vision and the infant sons BUT Earth 38 was re-created to be the S&L Earth. So he's still the only hero on that Earth. Who's on board with this idea?
    Does it matter? It’s already pretty squirreled away from the rest of the Arrowverse, what would be the benefit of making it another universe? I suppose I don’t have any real objections to the idea.

I'd like them to mention Kara, at least once.

Astonishing Member

It's still part of the same universe I imagine but I'm okay with this show being low key in its own universe without them spelling it out.

I don't think there is going to be much of an Arrowverse to crossover with in a few years. Black Lightening, Legends, and Supergirl are all done after this season. Flash just lost two of the main cast and I can see Gustin moving on after another year or so. I think they are likely going to play softly on the whole connected universe bit - Diggle may be the only thing we see if he's still appearing and not just directing - and just silo this off with Stargirl as the HBO Max superhero series.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I don't think there is going to be much of an Arrowverse to crossover with in a few years. Black Lightening, Legends, and Supergirl are all done after this season. Flash just lost two of the main cast and I can see Gustin moving on after another year or so. I think they are likely going to play softly on the whole connected universe bit - Diggle may be the only thing we see if he's still appearing and not just directing - and just silo this off with Stargirl as the HBO Max superhero series.
    I was wondering if HBO Max ends up poaching this show like they’re poaching Pennyworth (God what a stupid show).