Page 88 of 127 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1897

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    If you look at the history of the use of TTK, TK, or limited TK, it has been shown in many different ways, so they can easily find a way to present it in a cool fun way for TV
    You should be talking to manwhohaseverything instead.

I'm cool with John getting TTK, I was just being diplomatic.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 06-18-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    You should be talking to manwhohaseverything instead.

I'm cool with John getting TTK, I was just being diplomatic.

He has a 1 track mind, and ur a kon fan, so I'll stick to u lol.

Jon taking on traits of the 90s kon is so on point for his character
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Ok cool . Tactile Telekinesis not the most flashy power but it is versatile. And more importantly budget friendly .

However having the show's take on Kon-el being a Kryptonian punk ghost sounds awesome.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

He has a 1 track mind, and ur a kon fan, so I'll stick to u lol.

Jon taking on traits of the 90s kon is so on point for his character
    Then why call him jon?show me an instance that you think is cool.If i see something in that,i will change my mind.i am burned out by xmen..It's like every other hero has to either reality warp or move things with mind.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 06-18-2021 at 10:07 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

BANNED

I am still of the opinion that Jordan has TK and that Jon is the one with classic Superman powers

That is why Jor-el never detected anything in Jordan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonian View Post
    I am still of the opinion that Jordan has TK and that Jon is the one with classic Superman powers

That is why Jor-el never detected anything in Jordan
    How would that explain his heat vision and freeze breath?

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Then why call him jon?show me an instance that you think is cool.If i see something in that,i will change my mind.i am burned out by xmen..It's like every other hero has to either reality warp or move things with mind.

He is cocky, and and smart mouthed, but very honest and heroic.

Dabney Donavan is Cadmus, kon was created at cadmus

Kon was given his Kryptonian name by superman after he was shown some history of krypton and a kon back on that planet.

Hell they could make TTK work only when he focuses and turn off making him human again when he isn't, thst would make Jon and Jordan's powers very different from each other.

Jordans powers are very much kryptonian in nature, they already showed them to be just like his dad, so they are not TTK.

Also kon got his powers from the start of his life, Jordan is growing into his powers and having to learn each one, Jon will probably be flying and being a superhero before his brother Imo.

Besides hank Henshaw, we have the Reign of the supermen characters,atleast in some form, as in they are different than in the comics, but it's still them.

Comic kon was a human with kryptonian energy (aura, field, spirit), when the show could be human(powerless hybrid) with kryptonian energy
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    i know people want conner.but, strictly am against this.Telekensis is bland and on top of being flying brick..I hope they just continue what they were doing.I would take jon not having powers and him being trained by sam .Heck! I also wouldn't mind x-kryptonite or whatever unlocking his latent potential.
    I agree with this 100%. I really REALLY enjoyed the episodes where Jon was too curious and wanting to help and got completely in over his head and almost killed.... and Lois lost her MIND! Frankly the idea of Lois having to deal with a headstrong kid who does what he wants and ignores warnings... and basically takes after HER in every way is a LOT of fun.

It may in fact get old after a while... but I always found it old and tired when Lois did it too. So hopefully no TK.. no Connor... Just a powerless kid trying to live up to a family reputation.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I agree with this 100%. I really REALLY enjoyed the episodes where Jon was too curious and wanting to help and got completely in over his head and almost killed.... and Lois lost her MIND! Frankly the idea of Lois having to deal with a headstrong kid who does what he wants and ignores warnings... and basically takes after HER in every way is a LOT of fun.

It may in fact get old after a while... but I always found it old and tired when Lois did it too. So hopefully no TK.. no Connor... Just a powerless kid trying to live up to a family reputation.
    While this sounds great on paper (I love to see Jon resembling his mom in ways the comics have denied us) but I suspect people are clamouring for him to have standard Kryptonian abilities like right now!

He is cocky, and and smart mouthed, but very honest and heroic.

Dabney Donavan is Cadmus, kon was created at cadmus

Kon was given his Kryptonian name by superman after he was shown some history of krypton and a kon back on that planet.

Hell they could make TTK work only when he focuses and turn off making him human again when he isn't, thst would make Jon and Jordan's powers very different from each other.

Jordans powers are very much kryptonian in nature, they already showed them to be just like his dad, so they are not TTK.

Also kon got his powers from the start of his life, Jordan is growing into his powers and having to learn each one, Jon will probably be flying and being a superhero before his brother Imo.

Besides hank Henshaw, we have the Reign of the supermen characters,atleast in some form, as in they are different than in the comics, but it's still them.

Comic kon was a human with kryptonian energy (aura, field, spirit), when the show could be human(powerless hybrid) with kryptonian energy
    Those aren't really traits exclusive to conner.Those traits can be said about goldenage superman,hugo danner(football thing).Also,jon has shown his cocky side in comics from time to time

That doesn't they need to make a one to one reign.They could just inspired by the storyline.

Through out the season jon has been about "Skills being legit".It would seriously would be a downgrade if the kid just suddenly has any powers without any work being put in.On top of that hax ability like telekinesis(which is still a bland ability.superman abilites are already bland enough).Jon has been becoming resourcesfull and defending himself against gods.I would prefer him getting "Better" or "powers up" that way.I hope even if they have jon get powers.It feels earned..
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 06-19-2021 at 07:29 AM.

Fantastic Member

Yeah...I really see Jonathan not getting kryptonian powers, but instead learns from people like Sam and John. Basically, he becomes the counterweight to Jordan. The person who loves his brother but might potentially be his brother's safeguard against going crazy with his powers.

Tactile Telekinesis isn't something from Conner Kent. Jon Lane Kent had Tactile Telekinesis in the comics. Jonathan Lane Kent.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Tactile Telekinesis isn't something from Conner Kent. Jon Lane Kent had Tactile Telekinesis in the comics. Jonathan Lane Kent.
    Conner had it during the 90s Superboy run. He lost it after Geoff John's revealed he was half lex luthor.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Conner had it during the 90s Superboy run. He lost it after Geoff John's revealed he was half lex luthor.
    I meant something solely from Conner. Jon developing Tactile Telekinesis doesn't make him an adaptation of Conner. It points more so towards his actual comic book counterpart who has those powers. Obviously I know the clone's abilities. Before he became Superman-liter.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    This ain't Jonathan lane kent either..