Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
I did sort of call this one, these shows do love their evil doppelgangers. He's still wearing that Elseworlds suit, so unless he's Deegan, guessing they're saving him as the villain for season 2. Anyway I thought this was a good episode. I like that this one focused a bit more on Lois and Jonathan, while the pilot was on Clark and Jordan. But we still had plenty of Superman action.
One thing giving me pause is how much this Clark seems like an even bigger pathological liar than he usually is. I mean thats part of his character always has been. But this Clark doesn't like to tell anyone about anything. Why is the name "Kal-El" a secret? And telling Sam that he came clean to the boys when they actually caught him? How long has he known Lana? Makes me wonder if he really told Lois the truth like he said last episode, bet she really figured it out first, lol.

I actually kind of liked that he didn’t tell his kids anything. Despite how much writers portray Bruce as the secretive one, Clark is also very reclusive and reluctant to open up. That was one of the things I really enjoyed about Manupal’s Trinity, that he acknowledged and incorporated Clark’s reclusiveness.
Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
Same here, I'm hoping for revamped rogues from Supergirl (like Metallo, Parasite, Livewire, Hellgrammite, Master Jailer, Manchester Black and Toyman) to make an appearance and also introducing other lovable rogues like the Prankster, Bloodsport, Ultra-Humanite, Conduit, Kryptonite Man, etc.
Conduit would actually work well here given the Kent family is back in Smallville.