Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I wonder if the fact that it's upside down is a clue. I'm calling it right now: He's from Earth 3 and he stole that suit from their Superman who has an upside down symbol.
    I’ve been thinking the same, especially with Johns involvement. This is going to be a take on Alexander Luthor Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    The shows been renewed, as expected.

https://tvline.com/2021/03/02/superm...mpression=true
    Hell yeah, least know I can rest easy knowing the traditional Superman will still have a place to show his stuff.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Damn, after just 1 episode? Great. Thats amazing even if things may be sour on the movie side of things, having a full fledged show is more than enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Damn, after just 1 episode? Great. Thats amazing even if things may be sour on the movie side of things, having a full fledged show is more than enough for me.
    As long as the show is really good, I can live with it for a while. I want quality most of all.

I knew streaming would be strong for this show. I know many weren't confident it would be really good based on what the CW has done with Tyler Superman... but people would be curious to find out for themselves. Now it's up to the writers, directors, producers, etc to keep the quality up and the audience engaged.

"According to the CW, the show's 90-minute series premiere gave the network its most-watched primetime night since Jan. 29, 2019, and had the largest day-one streaming audience for a new series in its history."

https://ew.com/tv/cw-superman-lois-r...efd200016ee335

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Time for some payback .
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I wonder if the fact that it's upside down is a clue. I'm calling it right now: He's from Earth 3 and he stole that suit from their Superman who has an upside down symbol.
    I've been wondering since Crisis whether Earth-3 was now the Crime-Syndicate Earth like it is in the comics. Earth-2 is the home to the JSA again like in the comics, so Earth-3 is back to where all the evil versions are.

Could we possibly get to see Tyler Hoechlin as Ultraman?

Awesome !

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Time for some payback .

I've been wondering since Crisis whether Earth-3 was now the Crime-Syndicate Earth like it is in the comics. Earth-2 is the home to the JSA again like in the comics, so Earth-3 is back to where all the evil versions are.

Could we possibly get to see Tyler Hoechlin as Ultraman?

Awesome !
    Tyler as Ultraman and this new writing team would be brilliant, I hope it's happens after giving a fairly good performance in Elseworld as an evil "Superman". I want to see it but not this season unless it's tied to Captain Luthor, whose arc should honestly last this season and not beyond.

Tyler as Ultraman and this new writing team would be brilliant, I hope it's happens after giving a fairly good performance in Elseworld as an evil "Superman". I want to see it but not this season unless it's tied to Captain Luthor, whose arc should honestly last this season and not beyond.
    We will apparently get flashbacks to Luthor’s life, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see “Ultraman” played by Hoechlin there.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Captain Luthor gave the impression he saw his Superman try and acclimate and be a part of society like Earth-1 Clark but if it was Ultraman maybe he tried to have a family and it went completely wrong in true Earth-3 fashion? So this Luthor doesn't believe Superman could be a good or that his family is anything but a ticking timebomb waiting to happen.

(Bitsie Tulloch as Superwoman?)

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

They rented the Smallville location for 3 years, the show had 3 seasons guaranteed before airing anyway.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

For what its worth, IMDB only lists Luthor for being in 2 episodes. Though that doesn't seem quite right...
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    For what its worth, IMDB only lists Luthor for being in 2 episodes. Though that doesn't seem quite right...
    I mean they can’t know who is going to show up in every episode already can they? I doubt it’s indicative of how the entire season will use him. Subjekt is supposed to show up though, so there will be another villain in play, and we don’t know if that connects to Luthor.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I mean they can’t know who is going to show up in every episode already can they? I doubt it’s indicative of how the entire season will use him. Subjekt is supposed to show up though, so there will be another villain in play, and we don’t know if that connects to Luthor.
    What's weird though is the rest of the cast is mentioned for up to 15 episodes, the full season. Frankly, I have no idea how that site operates as far as knowing that far in advance, but I just thought it was strange. Kind of an indirect spoiler of sorts if it's accurate (although I find it hard to believe that it is).
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post

yeah they even had a montage towards the end that actually covers all the ones you just named. Stargirl is earth 2, Titans is earth 9, DP is earth 21 and poor Swampy is earth 19.
    Thanks! Remembered the scene, forgot all the text!

Edit: Wait, isn't The Batman going to be Earth 2? Stargirl and The Batman is the same Earth! Stargirl could crossover in the GCPD show!

j/k
    Last edited by Vakanai; 03-02-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    That suit just looks better and better every time I see it. Also, looks like Clark and Captain Luthor will be bumping heads more consistently, if this and the trailer is anything to go by.
    I'm still not a fan of the cape in the collar look. I'm the only one in this forum who prefers the "clasp" look for how the cape connects to the suit, I get that, but it really does look better and more comfortable to me than this.

Incredible Member

Both of the twins are half-kryptonian, it does not make sense that one would be completely human. Anyway, are they following the Supergirl arc where Lois gave birth on Kandor?

Also, Lana really looks like an older Elena from The Vampire Diaries.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I'm having a very good feeling about my prediction earlier!
    Assassinate Putin!