Page 54 of 127 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Somebody finds out something about the Kent's family secrets.

The truth about the Subjekt program.

Something happens to Lois?

Leading into the climax.
    My analysis as well. I do wonder if it’s too early for anyone else outside the Kent family learning about their secret, so maybe it refers to learning the “truth” about Edge’s plans or about what happened on Luthor’s Earth.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SupermanAnd...tm_name=iossmf

Episodes 8-11 Titles Revealed:
    1x08 - Truth & Consequences

1x09 - Loyal Subjekts

1x10 - O Mother, Where Art Thou?

1x11 - A Brief Reminisce Between Cataclysmic Events
    Somebody finds out something about the Kent's family secrets.

The truth about the Subjekt program.

Something happens to Lois?

Leading into the climax.
    1X08 - I'll guess Lana finds out Clark is Superman or Sarah finds out about Jon and Jordan. I think they'd probably have Sarah find out first to create more conflict with Lana now that I think about it more.

1X09 - Probably some backstory into the Subjekts and the Phantoms - depending on the status of Jordan or Jon maybe on of them ends up in Sam's school for gifted youngsters and this ties into Edge somehow

1x10 - I'm going to guess it's a Lois/Earth 3 Luthor episode where he reveals himself to her to try to get her to see his "side" of Kal El.

1x11 - I'm hoping for a flashback episode, cause those scenes have been great so far. They can't have made that Fleisher suit just for that 30 seconds!

They certainly weren’t expecting the reaction to Hoechlin in the Fleschier suit, so it would be pretty cool to see him wearing it again.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I think between Lana and Sarah, I could see Sarah finding out if only because I can see Jordan wanting to tell her.

BANNED

They certainly weren’t expecting the reaction to Hoechlin in the Fleschier suit, so it would be pretty cool to see him wearing it again.
    Oh I think they were expecting it. You can tell from behind the scenes pics it’s a very high quality suit. I think the plan was always to use it more than once.

BANNED

I think between Lana and Sarah, I could see Sarah finding out if only because I can see Jordan wanting to tell her.
    I mean I think it’s also that there is just more narrative interest in Sarah finding out.

Lana finding out at this stage doesn’t do much for the story. The secret is not a point of contention between Clark and Lana because he’s happily married and it’s not something “keeping them apart.”

Sarah being in on the secret is more of the narrative hook now.

The first 5 episodes are on HBO Max

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Sweet, I hope they start uploading the rest to Max as they air, will hopefully get more eyes on the show

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    This is how I'm going to get back into this show. My lady and I loved the pilot and lost track of the show afterward. I promised to watch it with her so I've sat out on discussing it here (or even peeking in the thread) because I know that it'd tempt me to break that promise.

Now we just have to find the time to sit down and watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    This is how I'm going to get back into this show. My lady and I loved the pilot and lost track of the show afterward. I promised to watch it with her so I've sat out on discussing it here (or even peeking in the thread) because I know that it'd tempt me to break that promise.

Now we just have to find the time to sit down and watch.
    I wonder if going foward they will just release the episode after it releases on the CW. I think you suspected they might do it like this.

I thought the first five were only going to be on HBO Max until the season restarts in May. Then they drop off until the season concludes. Episodes stream on the CW app in season, then the whole season will stream on HBO Max sometime in July once it concludes.

Logline for "Broken Trust."

Clark (Tyler Hoechlin) reconsiders his decision to let Jordan (Alex Garfin) play football. Meanwhile, Lois’ (Elizabeth Tulloch) continued investigation of Morgan Edge (Adam Rayner) requires her to trust an unexpected ally. Emmanuelle Chriqui, Dylan Walsh, Erik Valdez, Inde Navarrette and Wole Parks also star. The episode was directed by Sudz Sutherland and written by Katie Aldrin.

Last edited by Yoda; 05-04-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Interesting did they change the color of the “blue” in post prod? I remember it being more of an aquamarine in the first episode. Glad to see it brought back!

Interesting did they change the color of the “blue” in post prod? I remember it being more of an aquamarine in the first episode. Glad to see it brought back!
    They definitely do some color saturation work in post production, so it doesn't surprise me. It did have a slightly different tint in that scene in the pilot.