Page 114 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1897

Um, I really do not like the EZ Bake Kryptonian thing nor the ease with which terrestrials develop Kryptonite

https://tvline.com/2021/08/25/the-fl...ddon-spoilers/

Looks like S&L won’t take part in the Fall crossover due to falling so far behind filming the first season.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Saw this edit and it would make the suit perfect for me. Just make the s-shield bigger and brighter and I’d have no complaints.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

That's good - but if they make the neckline more traditional and not the crewneck t-shirt style, the muscles would lay better and so would the suit.

(I can speak to this from experience)
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Looks like S&L won’t take part in the Fall crossover due to falling so far behind filming the first season.
    Just as well. I prefer it be it's own thing anyway.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    For me, the show is definitely solid, I love it. Jon's issues are just one part of the show. It doesn't ruin it for me but I hope they do better with his story. While I'm not explicitly asking for powers, I do want (insist) they give him a character arc. I'd sacrifice the Cushings if it meant more story for Jon. I don't know how I feel about Tegan other than curiousity, but I do know that I don't want both the boys' plot to center around girls first before everything else.
    I'm in the camp of Jon never getting powers. There's nothing about teenager developing powers he doesn't understand and trying to become a hero that 1) we haven't seen a dozen times already... and 2) We're seeing with Jordan. Giving him powers is just a retread of what we've already seen.

As for an arc? He already has one. He's the star athlete who's popular with girls who now?? Isn't all that. Being the 'athletic' brother doesn't mean much when your brother can suddenly lift the barn. Sarah's not interested in him at all... she's all about Jordan. He's used to being the alpha in the family... and now he's not. He's finding his new role.

It may not be the arc people were hoping for when they heard 'Jon Kent' was in the show... but honestly I find it LOT more interesting than Mutant powers 101. Being the creative couragous one who breaks the rules and ignores his safety to get into trouble just really focuses on him being Lois's Son. We already HAVE Superman's son... Lets' have one of the boys fill the Lois role.

I gotta say the episode where Lois went OFF on him because he didn't do what he was told and was nearly killed if Superman hadn't saved him was one of my favorite episodes ever. Lois is just in complete panic meltdown mode over how stupid he could be... and all I can think about is "Oh Honey.... where do you think he learned THAT from!!"

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I'm in the camp of Jon never getting powers. There's nothing about teenager developing powers he doesn't understand and trying to become a hero that 1) we haven't seen a dozen times already... and 2) We're seeing with Jordan. Giving him powers is just a retread of what we've already seen.

As for an arc? He already has one. He's the star athlete who's popular with girls who now?? Isn't all that. Being the 'athletic' brother doesn't mean much when your brother can suddenly lift the barn. Sarah's not interested in him at all... she's all about Jordan. He's used to being the alpha in the family... and now he's not. He's finding his new role.

It may not be the arc people were hoping for when they heard 'Jon Kent' was in the show... but honestly I find it LOT more interesting than Mutant powers 101. Being the creative couragous one who breaks the rules and ignores his safety to get into trouble just really focuses on him being Lois's Son. We already HAVE Superman's son... Lets' have one of the boys fill the Lois role.

I gotta say the episode where Lois went OFF on him because he didn't do what he was told and was nearly killed if Superman hadn't saved him was one of my favorite episodes ever. Lois is just in complete panic meltdown mode over how stupid he could be... and all I can think about is "Oh Honey.... where do you think he learned THAT from!!"
    The problem isn't Jon not having powers, is him not having a story. The episode you mentioned, wasn't about him, was about Lois trauma over losing a child. When Jordan broke his hand and got him off the team, it was framed as Jordan learning a lesson. The minute Jordan decided he wasn't ready to play football, they completely dropped that storyline, making it clear they only included it to developt Jordan.

Superman and Jon didn't have a one on one conversation that wasn't about Jordan the entire season, except maybe Jon first scene in the pilot.
    And now, with Nat coming to be a regular character, I really don't see Jon getting more atention than he already got. The treatment of the character is the main point on complain for what I've seen online, so is likely the writers will adress it in some way, but I don't believe it will be consistent, most likely they will make one episode where they try to adress everything and move on.

Watching Supergirl again and it boggles the mind that that show was able to do a more impressive looking Fortress and deliver an episode where Kelex appears and is actually relevant to the plot.

Although unless they fix the AI situation and rebuild it I guess we probably won't see the Fortress again on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Watching Supergirl again and it boggles the mind that that show was able to do a more impressive looking Fortress and deliver an episode where Kelex appears and is actually relevant to the plot.

Although unless they fix the AI situation and rebuild it I guess we probably won't see the Fortress again on this show.
    Yeah I think going with a “realistic” Fortress was a mistake. I’m assuming it either won’t be rebuilt or we’ll get an entire new take, still hoping for the Tesseract Fortress!

That's a bummer.

Incredible Member

I want a Fortress of Solitude with that giant yellow key. You can do whatever you
    want with the Fortress after that. Although I do wonder if the Batcave
    can have up to date telecommunications why not the Fortress?

I mean aren't there going to be times when Superman wants to tell Lois
    why he is going to be late? I got busy watching the game, will be home as soon as
    I can. But maybe these are the bizarre things that just run through my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinGA View Post
    I want a Fortress of Solitude with that giant yellow key. You can do whatever you
    want with the Fortress after that. Although I do wonder if the Batcave
    can have up to date telecommunications why not the Fortress?

I mean aren't there going to be times when Superman wants to tell Lois
    why he is going to be late? I got busy watching the game, will be home as soon as
    I can. But maybe these are the bizarre things that just run through my brain.
    The key was in Supergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The key was in Supergirl.
    It was the ASS dwarf star key right?

It was the ASS dwarf star key right?
    Yeah, I think it came up the first episode where Kara took Jimmy to the Fortress.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Saw this edit and it would make the suit perfect for me. Just make the s-shield bigger and brighter and I’d have no complaints.
    That looks spectacular.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.