Page 116 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1897
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd like to see the SM&L team have a chance at writing The Flash and having him play off Superman.

I'm not sure how, if ever, they'll make sense of Kara.

Well, at the very least it was a pretty common criticism of the last season of The Flash.
    I don't think there's any way to resolve it. She's still using the pre-Crisis Fortress while Superman himself is stuck in the mouth of a cave. And though I haven't been watching it, I'm guessing the statues of Jor-El and Lara are of the pre-Crisis versions. For all intents and purposes, it's like the Crisis never happened on that show.
    Assassinate Putin!

I wouldn’t mind a mention of Kara, but unless Melissa wants to show up on S&L I don’t really see the point.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I don't think there's any way to resolve it. She's still using the pre-Crisis Fortress while Superman himself is stuck in the mouth of a cave. And though I haven't been watching it, I'm guessing the statues of Jor-El and Lara are of the pre-Crisis versions. For all intents and purposes, it's like the Crisis never happened on that show.
    Supergirl got the better Fortress .

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Really? He looks weird to me in the suit without his Martian face. I don't think the CG for that was even bad, they just inconsistently applied it because of budget.
    It's not ideal, obviously, but given the shoe-string budget these shows run on, it feels like a better compromise than simply never having J'Onn in costume, or for a few seconds every few episodes.

Astonishing Member

Supergirl got the better Fortress .
    S&L may have been going for a look based on an actual place.
    https://www.bluewin.ch/de/news/wisse...am-325843.html

Official poster for Fandome! Feels good to see Hoechlin repping Supes.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

And we’ll be getting more info on S2 there as well!

Hoechlin is now currently the live-action Superman...maybe he'll fight Black Adam ?

Looking forward to season 2 news .

Hoechlin is now currently the live-action Superman...maybe he'll fight Black Adam ?

I don’t think the internet could contain the meltdown that would occur at Hoechlin “stealing” that from Cavill on the part of Snyderfans

Kind of has to be, doesn't he? It's no secret Cavill's Superman is treated like some red head stepchild, and the Superman reboot isn't even at the casting stage yet that we know of. The only option for live action Superman is Hoechlin by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I don’t think the internet could contain the meltdown that would occur at Hoechlin “stealing” that from Cavill on the part of Snyderfans
    Stealing what? Getting his butt whupped by Black Adam? Because we all know that's the only reason Superman would share the screen with Black Adam at this point in time. If anything the Snyderfans might rejoice seeing Hoechlin's Superman decimated by BA on the big screen (because Cavill or Hoechlin, Supes v BA rn is not gonna end well for Big Blue).

So should we switch to a S2 thread before or after Fandome? Or would you guys rather wait until S2’s first episode to switch? Just want to know what you guys would prefer before I make a new thread. I’m feeling after because we’ll probably get a new poster and info I can put in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So should we switch to a S2 thread before or after Fandome? Or would you guys rather wait until S2’s first episode to switch? Just want to know what you guys would prefer before I make a new thread. I’m feeling after because we’ll probably get a new poster and info I can put in the OP.
    Clearly after S2 starts I think? Although...do we need a different thread each season? What's wrong with one thread per series?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Clearly after S2 starts I think? Although...do we need a different thread each season? What's wrong with one thread per series?
    Because this is called the “S1” thread? And why wouldn’t we make a new one?

Incredible Member

Personally I don't see the need for a new thread, but if it was made, I'd prefer it after we get some solid news on it, presumably in Fandome. That's a good cut-off from "speculation post-S1" to "speculation pre-S2".