Page 34 of 127 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Yeah, not a fan of Smallville's sociopathic Jor-El AI, which was meant to be malfunctioning, but then that entire plotline was dropped, even though it forced Waid to drop that plot from his initial story for Birthright.
    I quit Smallville because of how they wrote AI!Jor-El and only finished the series a hand full of years back. And yes, Clark didn't want his abilities, spending almost a decade wanting to be "normal" so it wasn't at all surprising when he was retired in Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Which made it all the more weird how he was mourning Jor-El's clone who was killed in Season 9. Like this dude wasn't the progenitor of your issues in the early seasons. Also lest we forget Jor-El took possession of a random woman and made her believe she was Kara in an attempt to control Clark more, and supposedly killed her after her usefulness was done. Jor-El was absolutely horrible during those early seasons.
    At least with the clone there was the excuse that it was the "real" Jor-El and not the emotionless AI version.

I kinda like the idea of Jon and Jordan having to be close to each other for the powers to work, atleast on a TV show for drama.

But when it's all saod and done I would be more for both having the powers, the same amount, but only 50%,as any hybrid should (Imo of course), then maybe use the close proximity to make them as powerful somehow as their dad.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Hmm, the fight scene was better this episode than previous episodes. I know it'll never be as good as a fight in a movie, but was better than last two episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Hmm, the fight scene was better this episode than previous episodes. I know it'll never be as good as a fight in a movie, but was better than last two episodes.
    Wasn’t able to catch tonight’s episode, looking forward to streaming it tomorrow!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Any guesses on who thst guy was? Or the woman at the end?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

So are they trying to say Jordan's powers are Spiderman level or something else?

Still think the powers might work with Jon around.has he done anything super without his bro being there?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    No clue. But guy had super strength, and woman had heat vision, so something tells me Superman/Kryptonian dna may be involved somehow, like each minion has one Super power?

Maybe Edge is working on an evil Superman like the one Luthor’s worried about? I imagine these plotlines will end up tying together somehow.

It was a lot with the kids this ep, but I was glad they left Jordan in a better place. I think I could overdose on that angsty storyline pretty quickly.

Mighty Member

The first thing I thought with the guy was “Metallo?” when he took a punch from Superman, and was waiting for the terminator skull... but alas.

Not sure how to feel about Clark's new "job". And does the Kent's family income come from Lois' job and farming?

Incredible Member

Colossus of the X-Men

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

No clue. But guy had super strength, and woman had heat vision, so something tells me Superman/Kryptonian dna may be involved somehow, like each minion has one Super power?
    This would be my guess. So I guess we're going to see him get burned next week. Or Captain Luthor working with Edge to develop them.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    This would be my guess. So I guess we're going to see him get burned next week. Or Captain Luthor working with Edge to develop them.
    Wonder if we'll see someone with flight, another with ice breath, and like a last one with super speed?
    Maybe a spy type with the super senses?

Still haven’t seen the episode but I got spoiled that a Supergirl character shows up here, guessing that’s the woman you guys are talking about. Apparently she’s a Kryptonian or can at least pass as one? Might be related to that other Kal-El.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/