Page 41 of 127 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They were planning a crossover with Batwoman. So I dunno how loose they want to keep the show. But I also don’t think it would be good for S&L to cross over frankly, I doubt they would raise the other shows budget to match so S&L would simply be lowered to match the others.
    That was back when Ruby Rose was still Batwoman though, when S&L was still at the pilot stage. I could be wrong, but I think that also predated the HBOMax announcement. If anything the scope of the pandemic probably siloed the shows off from each other in a practical sense that makes the crossovers all by impossible at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    That was back when Ruby Rose was still Batwoman though, when S&L was still at the pilot stage. I could be wrong, but I think that also predated the HBOMax announcement. If anything the scope of the pandemic probably siloed the shows off from each other in a practical sense that makes the crossovers all by impossible at this point.
    Works for me, I’m totally content to have this be in its own separate bubble.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Actually, up until a few months a go the crossover was still going through, with Javicia Leslie as Batwoman even. They canceled it because of Covid concerns. But the show is still very much apart of the Arrowverse, with the mini John Diggle crossover happening, where he'll be appearing on all shows for an episode.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Actually, up until a few months a go the crossover was still going through, with Javicia Leslie as Batwoman even. They canceled it because of Covid concerns. But the show is still very much apart of the Arrowverse, with the mini John Diggle crossover happening, where he'll be appearing on all shows for an episode.
    It makes me wonder how the Batwoman one will go. With Kate, though indirect, there was some interaction. With the newcomer... Why? Its a stretch at best. The rest, Diggle has plenty of reason to meet up with.

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Double Toasted talking about the show:

No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Yeah, you can't really avoid the Arrowverse connections when Diggle shows up...unless they play it like he's appearing for the first time or the episode is so dedicated to him that anyone who doesn't want to acknowledge the Arrowverse can just skip it .

(I don't think that will happen).

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I felt like Clark exuded a lot of strength and creativity in his second fight with Captain Luthor and during his fight with the Subjekt here.
    Those didn't have much going for it.They were just punching.it was just boring.The character might have been written to have been creative.For example, Clark using speed against an opponent stronger and more durable than him.But,There portrayal in the sequences didn't convey that or let that sink in.There was no pushback after Clark got his strategy working from the otherside.It ended fast and easy.Also,these guy repeat choreography way too often.Also,there wasn't any cool moments.If Clark himself is someone with less fighting finesse. It would have been far more entertaining to see Clark deal with someone faster,not stronger
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Those didn't have much going for it.They were just punching.it was just boring.The character might have been written to have been creative.For example, Clark using speed against an opponent stronger and more durable than him.But,There portrayal in the sequences didn't convey that or let that sink in.There was no pushback after Clark got his strategy working from the otherside.It ended fast and easy.Also,these guy repeat choreography way too often.Also,there wasn't any cool moments.If Clark himself is someone with less fighting finesse. It would have been far more entertaining to see Clark deal with someone faster,not stronger
    I think it was more efficient than over too quickly because Clark realized what he had to do to win the fight, not waste any more energy or fists than he needed to after their initial bout.

I love how Hoechlin portrays Clark’s sense of humor. He’s got that slyness to him where sometimes you can’t tell if he’s being sarcastic or sincere.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

I can't imagine they'll have Clark both-sidesing this - even if this wasn't already a pretty overtly lefty show, the topic of conversation sent a superassasin after his wife - but I'll be a little bit clenched until tonight.
    Buh-bye

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

New theory: Edge knows that Clark is Superman and specifically moved to Smallville because he's from there.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    New theory: Edge knows that Clark is Superman and specifically moved to Smallville because he's from there.
    Maybe he knows Supes Rocket landed in that area and is buying up small towns to look for it.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Are they going to start doing the "freak of the week" thing now? And I bet this "special school" is basically where they're being turned into weapons.
    Assassinate Putin!

I’ve had to switch to watching it next day on the CW website due to work keeping me late, but seeing that sonic clap gif on Twitter makes me really eager to watch! Love how creative they’ve been with Clark using his powers in this show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    I can't imagine they'll have Clark both-sidesing this - even if this wasn't already a pretty overtly lefty show, the topic of conversation sent a superassasin after his wife - but I'll be a little bit clenched until tonight.
    I was really worried about this exact thing and genuinely breathed a sigh of relief that the description was not what it seemed. I was oddly scared that they would have him “both sides” it and, in the process, not stand by Lois. Both of which would have been enraging. I’m so happy to be wrong on that one. Whew.