Page 70 of 127 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1897

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    I was hoping he'd actually be Metallo (c'mon, this could have been the break he needed!), but Alexander Luthor is fine too, I guess. Wonder how they'll handle him now, if he's classic Alex Luthor then he has to be more of a hero than not, but we've seen him threaten the life of an entire city and leaving it on the hands of someone he believes is evil.
    He still could be this show's version of Metallo. Metallo has had different people be him. In Smallville they were gonna have Jason Teague from season 4 be their version of Metallo. But Jensen Ackles got cast in Supernatural and they scrapped it.

I'm ready for him to show a little more Luthor traits.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    They finally revelead Captain Luthor's first name. It's Alex (obviously).
    Hah I was right! Feel pretty happy with that, although the new Crime Syndicate going with a black Luthor kind of gave the game up.

In other news it looks like S2 of S&L won’t arrive until next year which I’m fine with if it means less gaps in the middle of the season: https://twitter.com/tvsupermanlois/s...981330947?s=21
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

I will take this longer break before S2 just to avoid the mini and often times chaotic hiatuses mid season. I want the show to run straight through as much as possible so as not to break momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hah I was right! Feel pretty happy with that, although the new Crime Syndicate going with a black Luthor kind of gave the game up.

In other news it looks like S2 of S&L won’t arrive until next year which I’m fine with if it means less gaps in the middle of the season: https://twitter.com/tvsupermanlois/s...981330947?s=21
    I wonder if that really means he's from Earth-3...although I guess now it might be the new Earth-3 after Crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if that really means he's from Earth-3...although I guess now it might be the new Earth-3 after Crisis?
    Might be Earth 3 exactly, might just be a take on the concept of the moralities being reversed. That other Kal is “Superman” and not “Ultraman” so he’s not leading the Crime Syndicate.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

With the way it's being hyped up by reviewers already I'm thinking it's Earth 3 we are going to see some version of the Crime Syndicate with other members being shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    With the way it's being hyped up by reviewers already I'm thinking it's Earth 3 we are going to see some version of the Crime Syndicate with other members being shown.
    Or at the very least teased for a possible future Arrowverse crossover?

I know next season of Flash is starting off with a bunch of mini-crossovers to build the universe back up. I don't think we're going to see a major crossover again any time soon, but...

It would be kind of hilarious if they brought Warren Christie in for Owlman and he keeps playing evil versions of Bruce Wayne before playing the real one .

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

The boys have a half sister on a parallel Earth. Wait until she finds out who her brothers are!
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

STEEL, MOTHUFUCKA!!!!!!!11111111111111111oneoneone
    Assassinate Putin!

Wow, was not revealing that reveal! So Captain "Luthor" is an alt universe John Henry Irons freaking Steel!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

NGL I'm still hoping they move it to HBO Max. Also they should keep it 10-12 episodes a season. Tighter writting and budget.

Holy **** and I’ve been complaining about wanting Steel to show up lmao! Gotta say I did not expect that twist! I’ve totally spoiled it for myself because of Twitter but honestly my hype is through the roof right now to watch the episode.

Astonishing Member

Just a week ago, I was speculating on what to do put with Cpt Luthor after he teams up with Superman to go up against Edge and him playing the Steel role came up, I didn't think he'd actually turn out to be Steel. So thrilling!!!

Oh, and the boys have a sister, I wonder how this will play out if we ever see her again.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Holy crap.

Those beautiful bastards on the Superman and Lois creative team did it. It was all right there,even the title of the episode basically gave it away,yet I didn't see it coming until that moment.

I love love love this show!
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.