Page 73 of 127 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1897

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Technically since she is John Henry's and Lois' daughter she shouldn't have a counterpart on Earth-1, bur I wouldn't be surprised if they ignored that.

I'm actually expecting this John Irons to die in the season finale but for them to bring in the Earth-One counterpart next season.
    They said the Earth-One counterpart is dead though, which is why I'm expecting he's survived by his niece (Earth-1 Natasha).

I'm thinking John will go back to his reality and get his and lois daughter and bring her to the main earth. Lois will "technically" have 3 kids, the boys will "technically" have a older sister, and Clark amd John will be both heroes here, against Morgan edges supers and maybe general lanes collection of supers also.

God I love thst hammer, got the same feel for it when I saw it in the comics used for the 1st time
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess that makes it easier to possess them, but wasn't he also looking for people with leadership capabilities? I wonder if there's an exact criteria he's looking for.
    I get that but wouldn't combat veterans make more sense?

I liked the Steel reveal and I could see him getting his own spinoff. Maybe he assumes his alternate universe self's life or goes back to his home dimension?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I'm thinking John will go back to his reality and get his and lois daughter and bring her to the main earth. Lois will "technically" have 3 kids, the boys will "technically" have a older sister, and Clark amd John will be both heroes here, against Morgan edges supers and maybe general lanes collection of supers also.

God I love thst hammer, got the same feel for it when I saw it in the comics used for the 1st time
    That would just be really weird to have two brothers from a mom that's not actually yours and with the father being the same person that killed your mom.

Like, I can just imagine John Henry having to wrap his head around it.

But I also don't think this show is going to be the one that breaks back into the Multiverse, so for now his Earth is probably gone.

Astonishing Member

It would be weird to have alt John and his daughter living on the same earth with this Lois and her Superman husband and their kids, talk about super awkward. While I want to keep JHI, I feel they'll eventually find a way to get him back to his earth after he and this Clark worked together to stop Edge and his plan to take over with faux Kryptonians.

I’d love to see a spin-off where Steel either brings Nat to Earth Prime and he basically becomes the hero of Metropolis since Clark is in Smallville, or he returns to his Earth and after beating the Kryptonians, becomes the main hero of that world. I don’t think there is a Nat on Earth Prime since she’s Irons & Lois’ daughter in this show.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

You guys do knkw what channel this show is on right? Having a alternate reality daughter /sister is exaclty the kind of drama they love
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’d love to see a spin-off where Steel either brings Nat to Earth Prime and he basically becomes the hero of Metropolis since Clark is in Smallville, or he returns to his Earth and after beating the Kryptonians, becomes the main hero of that world. I don’t think there is a Nat on Earth Prime since she’s Irons & Lois’ daughter in this show.
    That's why I assume on Earth-1 she's John's niece like in the comics.

Considering the Earth-Prime John Henry Irons is dead I think it's more likely this version will be stuck here permanently to fill his role on the Earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    You guys do knkw what channel this show is on right? Having a alternate reality daughter /sister is exaclty the kind of drama they love
    I think we could get that with John trying to connect with Earth-Prime Natasha.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I don't see Nat accepting her new "family". Supes killed her mother and Lois isn't HER Lois. I don't see her handling finding out her "mom" married the guy who killed her on her Earth.
    Assassinate Putin!

I think Lana's husband will be the one to die, possibly after Edge tricks him into that machine. Then maybe they'll pair John up with Lana like in the comics. Like SuperX said, this is the CW after all. Anyway I think this season the will end with them stopping Edge. Then they'll find out crisis didn't really destroy the multiverse. And season 2 will be about them teaming up to save Steel's world and rescue Nat.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I don't see Nat accepting her new "family". Supes killed her mother and Lois isn't HER Lois. I don't see her handling finding out her "mom" married the guy who killed her on her Earth.
    Yeah, I think it'll be a big enough deal just convincing John Henry this Superman isn't going to turn evil.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    I think Lana's husband will be the one to die, possibly after Edge tricks him into that machine. Then maybe they'll pair John up with Lana like in the comics. Like SuperX said, this is the CW after all. Anyway I think this season the will end with them stopping Edge. Then they'll find out crisis didn't really destroy the multiverse. And season 2 will be about them teaming up to save Steel's world and rescue Nat.
    Kyle is definitely not going to make it. If they keep this John, they might pair him off with Lana maybe around S3, not any time sooner.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Edge's scheme to turn Lana's choices into supers is pretty funny. They are all so unassuming and look like middle management.
    middle management will take over the Earth via TPS reports...

kzxw3.jpg
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    middle management will take over the Earth via TPS reports...

kzxw3.jpg
    Lol. It's a fun gag and a cool spin on Clark's disguise.

Let's just hope that whatever they do with Nat, they don't use it to cause drama between Clark and Lois.
    Tension between Nat and the twins? Yes. Between Lois and her alt-daughter? Yes. Between Nat and Clark? Yes. But let's keep Clark and Lois with the mature and supporting relationship they have so far, just like they didn't create any of that 60's/earlier 2000's drama with Lana, they shoudn't create it between Clark and Lois because of some alternate Evil Superman and some alternate daughter/husband.