Page 89 of 127 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1897

We shall see
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

The story clearly has brotherhood as a theme with morgan edge and clark.jojo brothers would be the next in line.If jon is gonna be the yang to the yin of jordan..They need to be coming from different places..If they want to do superboy.they already have jordan.That would also make sense..
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 06-19-2021 at 07:11 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    This ain't Jonathan lane kent either..
    Jon Lane Kent is still a version of Jon Kent. It's the same character.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Jon Lane Kent is still a version of Jon Kent. It's the same character.
    Yeah!no they are versions.but not the same characters.They don't have the same build.Just like new52 superman and postcrisis guy don't.

BANNED

Jon lane Kent is a psychopath

Jon Samuel Kent is an adorable little barn swallow

They are so different that they might as well be rival siblings rather than the same character
    Last edited by kryptonian; 06-19-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonian View Post
    Jon lane Kent is a psychopath

Jon Samuel Kent is an adorable little barn swallow

They are so different that they might as well be rival siblings rather than the same character
    It's the same character. Just from two different Earths.

It's the same character. Just from two different Earths.
    Yeah! And i am the phantom..

Yeah! And i am the phantom..
    This is like saying Superboy-Prime and Superman from main continuity aren't versions of the same character. You arguing over this is purely out of stubbornness.

Not like they don't mix and match the characters on these shows
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

This is like saying Superboy-Prime and Superman from main continuity aren't versions of the same character. You arguing over this is purely out of stubbornness.
    No,i never said they aren't different versions/takes from same ip.i said they weren't same characters itself.Saying they are same characters is like saying red son and mainline guy is the same character.All i said was an adapation of jon sam kent with certain twists, different themes and struggle.Having the kid just suddenly being a super.it would ruin the fun of him walking past the shadow of his father,family and smallville in general (btw!the same story in comics).Would ruin the fun of the character who represents the human male in a family of gods.would ruin the struggle.Unlike batman the kid is not trying take down superman.He is trying to find a way to defend himself and be a better version of himself.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 06-20-2021 at 07:27 AM.

No,i never said they aren't different versions/takes from same ip.i said they weren't same characters itself.Saying they are same characters is like saying red son and mainline guy is the same character.All i said was an adapation of jon sam kent with certain twists, different themes and struggle.Having the kid just suddenly being a super.it would ruin the fun of him walking past the shadow of his father,family and smallville in general (btw!the same story in comics).Would ruin the fun of the character who represents the human male in a family of gods.would ruin the struggle.Unlike batman the kid is not trying take down superman.He is trying to find a way to defend himself and be a better version of himself.

And him having to get into the machine to save his life or save someone else's would fall right into that.

Looks like the finale will take place in Metropolis! Would be cool if the Special Crimes Unit showed up but I’m not holding my breath for that lol. The final Steel suit is just a gray version of the “Captain Luthor” outfit it looks like, although Steel will be wielding his hammer in the final battle from other pics I’ve seen.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Now that he's standing still, those are some weird looking boots. I'm not surprised he's teaming up with Steel. Did we ever establish where Metropolis is in this universe?
    Assassinate Putin!

Saying they're the same character is just like saying Kal-L is the same character as Kal-El. No one ever said that Jonathan Samuel Kent and Jon Lane Kent had the same history or whatever, so I don't know where this is coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    And him having to get into the machine to save his life or save someone else's would fall right into that.
    No,it falls into "my skills aren't legit" category and copout for me..Unless,jon himself makes the thing that gives him power like an ironman or even passes a test like cap.He gets a free getaway ticket without anything to show he earned it.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 06-20-2021 at 04:01 PM.