Page 96 of 127 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1897
    Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Something like this would be awesome:
    Yep, that'd do!

I want him to drop another, "I'm a builder" line.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Apparently tonight's a RERUN! But it's' one of my favorites so it's okay.
    Assassinate Putin!

https://twitter.com/tvline/status/14...192048135?s=21
    #SupermanAndLois Promotes Sofia Hasmik (aka Chrissy Beppo) to Series Regular Ahead of Season 2
    Sweet looks like there will be more journalism in S2!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Great news. She's a fun character and the actress plays her well

Guess we can take that as an indication that we're sticking around Smallville.

Astonishing Member

I did hear they rented out the farm with the Kent house for three years, so I doubt they are moving back to Metropolis any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I did hear they rented out the farm with the Kent house for three years, so I doubt they are moving back to Metropolis any time soon.
    Yep that was confirmed a while back I believe. I am curious how they will continue to deal with Smallville’s situation once Edge is defeated. After all beating him won’t magically solve the town’s problems, they’ll still be on the decline.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

The show has certainly given Lois & Clark a compelling reason to be in Smallville for this season. My guess is the finale will establish some more wrinkles that will require them to stick around for at least another season. Although I suspect we'll eventually have a season or two wherein the cast is split between Metropolis and Smallville, which will open up even more story possibilities.

From Dispenser’s Tumblr, another cool reference to Maggin’s Superman work in the show with how Ma came up with the costume if that’s indeed where they got it from.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

From Dispenser’s Tumblr, another cool reference to Maggin’s Superman work in the show with how Ma came up with the costume if that’s indeed where they got it from.
    There are so many deep cuts in this show from ALL eras of Superman.For so long the people in charge of live action Superman have either drawn strictly from the Donner/Salkind films or The Death of Superman. Its great the writers and producers of this show have clearly done their research in pulling from the breadth of the 83 year rich history while adding their own spin and contributions to the legend. I hope this show gets at least 5 seasons with the current quality. I was genuinely a bit bummed out that I don't have a new episode of this show waiting for me to watch when I get home this afternoon. Oh well,I could always do a rewatch of the season thus far.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Great news. She's a fun character and the actress plays her well
    Cool! She and Lois seem to have a really solid rapport. A good pairing and a good character. I liked the "big stories can happen in a small town" angle they've been hitting on since the beginning.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Yep that was confirmed a while back I believe. I am curious how they will continue to deal with Smallville’s situation once Edge is defeated. After all beating him won’t magically solve the town’s problems, they’ll still be on the decline.
    I am kind of curious what will happen to the Planet once Edge is gone, especially since he's why Lois quit.

Tom Cavanagh shared this photo along with the comment that he was enjoying directing the Superman & Lois finale. #tylerhoechlin #tomcavanagh #clarkkent #superman #supermanandlois
    Damn, looks like Supes is going to get messed up or is going to majorly mess someone else up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I am kind of curious what will happen to the Planet once Edge is gone, especially since he's why Lois quit.
    If they do ever want to go back to Metropolis, the Planet offering Lois the editor in chief position would be a good justification to bring the family back.
    Last edited by Vordan; 07-01-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Dang, is that a blood stain on the suit? Also, they should totally have had Harrison Wells from The Flash cameo in that episode. His actor is the director.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I wonder if there are any legal issues there. I think the same studio made Constantine. I don't think that's the case with Krypton. Have no idea how they would resolve that.
    Yeah, Krypton was made by Phantom Four Films, not Berlanti Productions.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's not dumb luck so much as just a different set of circumstances.

We saw Clark fighting crime before he found the Fortress so if anything it was basically just Jor-El re-affirming what Clark wanted to do and then, as a father, making sure his son knew exactly why he wanted to do it before he committed to it 100%.

I mean, the preview for the show's return showed John Diggle so it's not like they're completely shying away from the Arrowverse, but the complete lack of any acknowledgement of Supergirl is pretty significant.

Unless this somehow ties into the end of Kara's show.
    Could the entire first season of S&L be set between episodes 2 and 7 of Supergirl season 6, when she's trapped in the Phantom Zone? That would explain Kara's absence from Martha's funeral and why nobody thought of calling her in whenever they need two Supers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Damn, looks like Supes is going to get messed up or is going to majorly mess someone else up!
    Looks like they're at the farm too.
    If they do ever want to go back to Metropolis, the Planet offering Lois the editor in chief position would be a good justification to bring the family back.
    I'm not sure if Jon has any more reason to stay at Smallville now either.