I just asked a similar question to this one in the DC forum and whereas I found that question pretty easy (Williamson/Tynion and Jiminez) I think it's much harder for Marvel.

For a long time this was an easy question (at least with Writer). It was Millar and Bendis alternatively year to year with really Bendis being the obvious top dog writer at Marvel. Doing event after event, on every major book, etc. For a decade, Bendis was the lead Marvel writer. For good or ill.

Now the obvious answer would be Hickman but something about the fact that he's sort of sequestered in the X-Line could hurt his case.
Cates is the next most obvious candidate cause he's writing the current event and his books SELL.
On the other hand Al Ewing is being given a lot responsibility these days. A best selling Hulk title, a cosmic universe story, an X-Men book, and now maybe The Defenders???
Let's not forget Jason Aaron wrote the Marvel Legacy one-shot that sort of spurred that era, and is writing Avengers and headlining the next Marvel event. He kind of feels like the last man standing from the Bendis/Fraction/Loeb/Brubaker era.
And of course Spencer is writing the most important character in the company.

Artist wise, it's always a harder question but there have been windows were it was definitely Hitch, or Cassaday, or McNiven, or Immonen. But it doesn't seem as straightforward these days.

Larraz has become a super star but isn't on a regular book and is pretty secluded to X-Men stuff.
Schitti did a major event (Empyre) which is usually indicative of whom Marvel thinks is top talent but now he's on a side X-Men book (a great book but still not a premier title)
Stegman in on a best selling series, and did two major events. He has a pretty good argument to the title right now.
McGuinness was tasked with launching Avengers and is now doing the Heroes Reborn event
Dauterman is just so damn good and did a major event recently (War of the Realms)

I think, despite the sporadic nature of their work, I would go with Hickman and Larraz.

But a good argument could be made for Cates or Al Ewing and Stegman for sure.