Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Mind if I ask what problems you may be having?
    Not at all. I suppose I am just used to a more consistent format. The debut series felt like it was cut short and then we moved onto the digital-first series. It just sort of seems all over the map. Also felt like Derington was supposed to do all the pencils before the book was rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Not at all. I suppose I am just used to a more consistent format. The debut series felt like it was cut short and then we moved onto the digital-first series. It just sort of seems all over the map. Also felt like Derington was supposed to do all the pencils before the book was rushed.
    I guess that would be a problem consider future state basically with no explanation or context starts and stops a story midway. Basically you should focus on all of this as that the current digital series may one day catch up to how Jace was in that story but that this is how he gets to be Batman that he was in the future state stories. But yeah not having one consistent story I can see being a problem for trying to get into Next Batman.
    Last edited by sifighter; 05-13-2021 at 09:41 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member Superboy-Prime's Avatar

Future State shouldn't be considered a debut story, for all intents and purposes The Next Batman: Second Son is Jace's debut in main continuity.