Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by prepmaster View Post
    He ran away from the accident he caused. He was a coward. No empathy whatsover. Selfish as heck.
    Tim Fox was, Jace Fox isn't.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Tim Fox was, Jace Fox isn't.
    Jace Fox is just a thief who steals a symbol.

Jace Fox is just a thief who steals a symbol.
    Right, just like Tim Drake!

BANNED

Right, just like Tim Drake!
    Your right. Most of Robins are thieves. They leech off the reputation of the og Robin.
    Last edited by prepmaster; 04-27-2021 at 08:26 AM.

Ultimate Member

He ran away from the accident he caused. He was a coward. No empathy whatsover. Selfish as heck.
    He was a kid, they tend to be stupid. Once he calmed down, he found his moral center

Your right. Most of Robins are thieves. They leech off the reputation of the og Robin.
    Dick is actually leeching off of the original Nightwing, Van-Zee. I don't think he ever got his permission.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    He was a kid, they tend to be stupid. Once he calmed down, he found his moral center
    Yeah if we were to sum up Jace right now, it would be that he was a dumb spoiled kid who got himself in trouble but he went to his father in hopes he could fix it but when his father did help him he found it wasn't the help he wanted, this left him with feelings of guilt that he used to emotionally and physically beat himself up until he managed to pick himself back up while at the "Animal Farm" and I assume through his military and special ops training and missions.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Your profile picture says enough about you. I'm not paying you the troll toll!
    I'm not gonna hold you, troll toll is lowkey hilarious. I'm stealing that.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

The next Batman is an irresponsible coward. The Fox family is a traitorous family. Best origins ever.
    Yeah it is a pretty cool origin. Really interested to see where this goes next. I love the dichotomy between the race struggles along with the class struggles. Not a kind of commentary I would usually anticipate from a bat book but I’m here for it. And man I knew Lucius could be ice cold when he’s ready but wow watching him systematically break down a mans life into a bunch of mistakes was hard to read. Similar with Tanya, but it’s done in a way where you understand their positions of wanting to protect their family so it’s not as malicious.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah if we were to sum up Jace right now, it would be that he was a dumb spoiled kid who got himself in trouble but he went to his father in hopes he could fix it but when his father did help him he found it wasn't the help he wanted, this left him with feelings of guilt that he used to emotionally and physically beat himself up until he managed to pick himself back up while at the "Animal Farm" and I assume through his military and special ops training and missions.
    Yeah he went to his dad for help, just not expecting the kind of help would’ve been let’s ruin this dead’s guy image.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    Yeah it is a pretty cool origin. Really interested to see where this goes next. I love the dichotomy between the race struggles along with the class struggles. Not a kind of commentary I would usually anticipate from a bat book but I’m here for it. And man I knew Lucius could be ice cold when he’s ready but wow watching him systematically break down a mans life into a bunch of mistakes was hard to read. Similar with Tanya, but it’s done in a way where you understand their positions of wanting to protect their family so it’s not as malicious.
    Yeah that was pretty ruthless. Seeing Lucious just cold bloodedly exploit the racial tensions along with digging into the victim’s personal life was shocking frankly. This series is really picking up towards the end, I hope Ridley is going to actually write Jace as Batman in a mini or something.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

While I do think Lucius is acting a bit too incompetently and ranting and raving without thinking this through....
    I do get it since it's his son after all.....gotta save his blood.

Good to know what happened pre, during and after the accident.

A decent issue, I just wished we got here sooner.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

They are really villifying Lucius in this book, honestly wonder how he even gets back in a good light.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    They are really villifying Lucius in this book, honestly wonder how he even gets back in a good light.
    I mean the present day stuff I get, I remember the Joker War War Zone story Ridley wrote and Lucius was definitely messed up by what Punchline did to him both physically and emotionally, that’s not going to go away any time soon and will probably impact his present actions.

But the past stuff seen in this issue is definitely suspect and is a very morally questionable place to be. It definitely makes me wonder if Bruce/Batman ever had some words with Lucius about how his close friend just used Wayne Industry to cover a manslaughter.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.