Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Okay doesn't negate my point that the important plot point was Vader sacrificing himself for his son and not Palpatine's death.
    If Vader had saved Luke but had not killed Palpatine, he would not have brought balance to the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    If Vader had saved Luke but had not killed Palpatine, he would not have brought balance to the Force.
    Honestly Vader brought more balance to the Force when he killed the Jedi in the Prequels over the ending in ROTJ one side completely dying out isn't balance.

BANNED

Honestly Vader brought more balance to the Force when he killed the Jedi in the Prequels over the ending in ROTJ one side completely dying out isn't balance.
    Well then. That completely misses the point of an entire franchise.

Ultimate Member

I don't think balance means literally half on one side, half on the other in this context

And the spider-man nwh trailer has leaked. Marvel and sony are going to be ticked!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    And the spider-man nwh trailer has leaked. Marvel and sony are going to be ticked!
    I was just reading about the battles to get it shut down after the leak. Someone's getting fired

It was absolutely shite quality so I just skipped to the end to see what the big "reveal" is. Did not expect to see Ward from Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. back in an actual MCU movie, so was not at all surprised when it wasn't him.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Interesting trailer....can't wait to see the official version.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Ultimate Member

With finished VFX!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Interesting trailer....can't wait to see the official version.
    Once a trailer is leaked. it is leaked. Sorry Sony and Marvel but that is the internet for you. many have seen it, went on comic book movie.com and wholla, the site has the photos of Alfred Molina, Jamie Foxx and William Dafoe that I trust was from the leaked trailer and from what I have seen so far, it looks more like a strange reunion.

You know, this movie theme was not really necessary. Holland has never gotten a true stand alone Spiderman film in the MCU, it is going to be really really hard for MCU to pull this film off, because they could have gone for something easier on paper but with more substance in story , like a more self contained Spiderman film, a character who is now on his own maturing, after the death of his mentor Iron Man, but they just went even more over the top with connected universes in a Spiderman film ,where the main character is still a baby and still needs to be coached or looked after by Dr Strange.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Once a trailer is leaked. it is leaked. Sorry Sony and Marvel but that is the internet for you. many have seen it, went on comic book movie.com and wholla, the site has the photos of Alfred Molina, Jamie Foxx and William Dafoe that I trust was from the leaked trailer and from what I have seen so far, it looks more like a strange reunion.

You know, this movie theme was not really necessary. Holland has never gotten a true stand alone Spiderman film in the MCU, it is going to be really really hard for MCU to pull this film off, because they could have gone for something easier on paper but with more substance in story , like a more self contained Spiderman film, a character who is now on his own maturing, after the death of his mentor Iron Man, but they just went even more over the top with connected universes in a Spiderman film ,where the main character is still a baby and still needs to be coached or looked after by Dr Strange.
    When they had scenes of him going through the School and with Jonah calling him a menace, I thought "wouldn't it be cool if the Spider Slayers were the bad guys in this one? Maybe Scorpion?"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    When they had scenes of him going through the School and with Jonah calling him a menace, I thought "wouldn't it be cool if the Spider Slayers were the bad guys in this one? Maybe Scorpion?"
    Well I have not really seen the trailer to judge properly. I only saw the pics comicbookmovie.com posted. I heard the official trailer is coming tomorrow. so we will find out.

So right now the rumor is that Sony will release the official trailer either later tonight or early tomorrow.