Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Why not? As far as Eddie is likely concerned, Peter Parker is a murderer. And the symbiote didn't seem terribly friendly to Spider-folk in the Venom post credit scene.

I still don't think it's likely (would be funny if it was Topher Grace's Venom instead, just to see the fan reactions). But it's certainly viable if they want to go that route.
    It's kinda weird to think about Venom hunting Spidey for the latter being a murderer

A Spider-Man crossover of this magnitude without *a* Harry wouldn't feel right, and well, kinda thinking James Franco might be out the question.

Can anyone make this brighter? I tried but its still kinda blurry which is... probably the point they want a few secrets left until opening night.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    A Spider-Man crossover of this magnitude without *a* Harry wouldn't feel right, and well, kinda thinking James Franco might be out the question.

Can anyone make this brighter? I tried but its still kinda blurry which is... probably the point they want a few secrets left until opening night.
    I think it's Dafoe's Norman. Just with his new upgrades for the climax.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah that's the last thing Marvel Studios needs is linking itself with James Franco.

They could still Dehan's Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    I think it's Dafoe's Norman. Just with his new upgrades for the climax.
    It's weird that his "upgrade" would look less teched out than his normal suit .

I preferred seeing him in the Goblin mask.

Well now I'm excited all over again. Take a look at this (I'm sure we've all seen the trailer at least about 20x by now right?):

Top pic is what we saw, bottom pic is my doodles. Tracing their line of sight, the circle being a hero that's been edited out.

Why is Lizard circled, though?

Well, in the Brasilian version of the trailer, during this leaping scene, Lizard is punched, knocking his head to the side. Punched by air.

Watch it while you can folks. Not sure how long it will stay up.

Marvel/Disney is notorious for hiding things in their trailers or even creating “fake” trailers (see: Infinity War).

It’s best, at this point, to treat MCU trailers like comic book covers. A cover may show two characters kissing intimately, on the verge of ripping each others’ clothes off. Do they even show up in the freakin’ comic?! Who knows till ya read it!

Does the trailer get you excited and wanting to see more? Is the end result worth the “tease”? To each their own.

There’s absolutely no reason a Brazilian-released trailer should be different than a non-Brazilian-released trailer, aside from dubbing/subtitle differences or mistakes, which is not what happened. The differences between what we’ve seen are intentional…by somebody…likely to help foster interest.
    Last edited by Bunch of Coconuts; 11-17-2021 at 12:10 AM.

Maybe when Andrew said he wasn't in the film, he was referring, specifically, to that trailer?

Maybe when Andrew said he wasn't in the film, he was referring, specifically, to that trailer?
    Considering none of the villains are specifically from Andrew’s spider-verse (Lizard comes the closest, but no confirmation), even if they do add alt-reality Spider-Men…it doesn’t have to be Mr. Garfield himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Considering none of the villains are specifically from Andrew’s spider-verse (Lizard comes the closest, but no confirmation), even if they do add alt-reality Spider-Men…it doesn’t have to be Mr. Garfield himself.
    Electro played by Jamie Foxx isn't from Andrew's movies?
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Electro played by Jamie Foxx isn't from Andrew's movies?
    Electro in Garfield’s movie had a blue energy signature.

No, we don’t have confirmation that this is exactly the same Electro.

A tease in an attempt to get us excited? Sure, not gonna deny that.

Incredible Member

from all the trailers so far , looks like dr octopus is going to get a bigger role than most of the villains and since otto only knew peter's identity when he sacrificed himself at the end and died a hero , this otto might turned out helping peter as a hero and why tom holland want to help dr otto to live.

Calling it now, Andrews Spidey is gonna be the one to save MJ as sort of a “correcting a past wrong”.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Trailer looks good. Like somehow gave me anxiety good.

Funny thing is the mystery Goblin seems to be wearing a hood, which is kind of a bit more comics accurate....
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth