Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but:

Marvel confirms Charlie Cox to continue to play Daredevil

So the question is no longer IF Cox will play Daredevil again, but WHERE. If he is the lawyer in Spider-Man: No Way Home, folks will lose their mind, yours truly included.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but:

Marvel confirms Charlie Cox to continue to play Daredevil

So the question is no longer IF Cox will play Daredevil again, but WHERE. If he is the lawyer in Spider-Man: No Way Home, folks will lose their mind, yours truly included.
    It’s cute how people twist things around.

Feige did not confirm Daredevil would be appearing anywhere. He left it open-ended. Feige just isn’t outright dismissing the notion.

Saying “Charlie Cox will play Daredevil in an upcoming project” is miles different than “if Daredevil comes back, but we don’t know when and where, Charlie Cox will play DD”.
    Last edited by Bunch of Coconuts; 12-07-2021 at 03:23 PM.

...nah not gonna let this die, no matter how "cute" it seems.

He could appear five years from now or he could appear, well, this month, but the fact that its happening at all is cool. One theory I see floated is Feige is trying to get ahead of certain leaks.

To be honest with everyone (else), I was never really worried about the Netflix heroes/villains showing up, except for any and all things connected to Luke Cage/Iron Fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    It’s cute how people twist things around.

Feige did not confirm Daredevil would be appearing anywhere. He left it open-ended. Feige just isn’t outright dismissing the notion.

Saying “Charlie Cox will play Daredevil in an upcoming project” is miles different than “if Daredevil comes back, but we don’t know when and where, Charlie Cox will play DD”.
    Eh saying Cox will play Daredevil in the future is enough. We can read into it enough to know that he will be coming back to the MCU soon. Especially with what we know about leaks and that 'uncle' in Hawkeye will be showing up soon

Spider Sense is Tingling Dangerous's Avatar

Why is it SO DIFFICULT for them to give us a half way decent Green Goblin costume in the movies? I’m not asking for the elf boots and tunic, I just want to see the rubber green mask and purple goblin hat in a Spidey film before I die. If the Ditko/Romita design is too camp for Marvel Studios, go with the Ramos re-design from back in the day. Dafoe’s redesign in No Way Home looks like ass.
    MY POWERS HAVE RETURNED TO ME!! I HAVEN'T LOST THEM!! I'M STILL SPIDER-MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous View Post
    Why is it SO DIFFICULT for them to give us a half way decent Green Goblin costume in the movies? I’m not asking for the elf boots and tunic, I just want to see the rubber green mask and purple goblin hat in a Spidey film before I die. If the Ditko/Romita design is too camp for Marvel Studios, go with the Ramos re-design from back in the day. Dafoe’s redesign in No Way Home looks like ass.
    That it actually makes the Raimi suit seem preferable is kind of hilarious .

Spider Sense is Tingling Dangerous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That it actually makes the Raimi suit seem preferable is kind of hilarious .
    Someone with sense, thank you.
    Tbf, this film looks a lot better than the last two Spidey flicks, so I AM hyped.

Here’s hoping we get a college trilogy with Holland that feels more like Spider-Man and not Iron-Boy.
    Yes, I am one of those guys.😜
    MY POWERS HAVE RETURNED TO ME!! I HAVEN'T LOST THEM!! I'M STILL SPIDER-MAN!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Holland confirmed that No Way Home was going to be a Kraven story if the multiverse story didn't pan out.

https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/sta...98589526654976

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous View Post
    Seems like they kind of threw together the three Goblin looks (Norman, New Goblin Harry with a bit of ASM Harry's armor) and threw on a hoodie or cowl, which is kind of Goblinesque, but more Hobgoblin or Phil Urich Goblin than Green.

We haven't really got a great close up of the suit yet although I think there's an image with Dafoe wearing Goggles with a damaged Raimi suit.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Holland confirmed that No Way Home was going to be a Kraven story if the multiverse story didn't pan out.

https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/sta...98589526654976
    This would've made so much more sense.

Not sure if Kraven would've worked with the light, colorful tone of the MCU Spidey.

An adaptation of Last Hunt with Raimi directing might've been something to see, though, given his horror roots.

Ultimate Member

Uhh..I'm in the exact opposite to the popular view when it comes to Kraven.

I can't stand the character, I find him to be utterly ridiculous.

IMO, his most valuable contribution to Spider-man's mythos was his death. I'd rather never see him on screen but it seems people like the character so we'll get him eventually.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I would have preferred if No Way Home was a Kraven movie. Spider verse films got the multiverse covered.

Think it's pretty much doing what seems to be Phase IV's main goal: An MCU multiverse storyline, as we've seen with Loki, What if? Dr. Strange II's title, probably Ant-Man 3 etc.

Plus the rumors of a Secret Wars movie, presumably based on Hickman's version.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Uhh..I'm in the exact opposite to the popular view when it comes to Kraven.

I can't stand the character, I find him to be utterly ridiculous.

IMO, his most valuable contribution to Spider-man's mythos was his death. I'd rather never see him on screen but it seems people like the character so we'll get him eventually.
    I've always felt the same (probably would have added goofy as well), but he seems to be popular to the masses. I wonder if the idea changed from him being the villain in to the Multiverse concept once they hired Aaron Taylor-Johnson to play him in a solo movie.