Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hate that the character most affected by Tony's death is Spider-Man.
    This. MCU Spidey has largely been disappointing to me. Sure, seeing him in the team up movies has been fun, but his solos has been the weak link in the MCU.

BANNED

They aren't a weak link because you don't like them

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Man, I hate that the character most affected by Tony's death is leaving the MCU
    Tony could return according to RDJ.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Anything can happen the ball is in Sony's court but for me personally I'm ready for a reboot something different so I hope Sony just does there own thing and mcu does it's own thing not everything has to be in the same unvers
    Not to go to off topic, high chances I am more likely to see Mobius over Spiderman MCU 3. If you want sony to do its own thing, sony should be focusing on Mobius and spiderverse.

BANNED

Mobius is more than likely going to suck the same way Venom did so have fun watching it, but judging by the trailer Mobius is than likely an attempt by Sony to tie their stuff into the MCU, so it's still not even its own thing

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel Runner View Post
    Mobius is more than likely going to suck the same way Venom did so have fun watching it, but judging by the trailer Mobius is than likely an attempt by Sony to tie their stuff into the MCU, so it's still not even its own thing
    Venom did not suck.

Mobius looks better than Venom and the past MCU Spiderman movies, if I am judging from trailers. I think Jared Leto is really acting here. he looks more comfortable in Mobius than he did with Suicide Squad.

I don't think sony needs to be tieing stuff to MCU, Not everything has to be tied to MCU just ask many spiderman/x-men fans. Also this does not even make any sense, It is MCU that now wants to tie itself to Sony by bringing back the who was who from the sony films. Seriously we did not need to see Maguire or Garfield again playing SpiderMEN. not man but men.

BANNED

Venom was a mess that had nothing of value besides Tom Hardy acting like crazy person, the offers literally nothing else.
    And I've seen the Mobius trailer, it's boring the most interesting thing about it is Michael Keaton, and that's only interesting because he was already in Homecoming as Vulture, which goes back to what I said about Sony using Mobius to tie their stuff to the MCU, because there's no reason for Vulture to be in a Mobius movie nor to show him off in the trailer like they did for any other reason.
    And the MCU isn't trying to tie itself to Sony, no one even knows what the movie is about yet, and if it does feature multiple Spider-Men it's only because the MCU is sipping into the Multiverse, which is clearly what the next arc is gonna be about

BANNED

Venom was a mess that had nothing of value besides Tom Hardy acting like crazy person, the offers literally nothing else.
    And I've seen the Mobius trailer, it's boring the most interesting thing about it is Michael Keaton, and that's only interesting because he was already in Homecoming as Vulture, which goes back to what I said about Sony using Mobius to tie their stuff to the MCU, because there's no reason for Vulture to be in a Mobius movie nor to show him off in the trailer like they did for any other reason.
    And the MCU isn't trying to tie itself to Sony, no one even knows what the movie is about yet, and if it does feature multiple Spider-Men it's only because the MCU is sipping into the Multiverse, which is clearly what the next arc is gonna be about
    Yeah, I think I will pass with this one since this is more about trying to convince me how the non mcu marvel movie are bad.

Objectively how does the Mobius trialer look boring, it looks different, kind of cool and you can tell it wants to be its own thing, I dont know how you can come to the conclusions Venom was a mess and not Far From Home.

I will leave the upcoming spiderman films like this based on what I have already seen before.

Spiderverse 2 is the most important to see

Mobius is second because it may offer a breather and a good replacement for other marvel films like Logan/DOFP. Mobius is PG right?

Spiderman No way Home is third. only because I likely already would have seen it before as I know the formula, so I won't be in a rush to see it but likely will for other reasons like forum discussions.

Spider-Man: Prarie Home Companion

^ Anyone done that one yet?

Anyway, despite a great ensemble cast I think the MCU Spider-Man is my least favorite, and positioning him as the Stark-heir really sticks in my craw; feels like a betrayal of the character's blue-collar nature. Hope the Sinistet Six bumps off the brat and we can get a real Spider-Man (maybe Miles Morales) in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think Sam and Bucky are still criminals otherwise they wouldn't have openly been at Steve's funeral. I think there was a lot of pardoning going on after The Snap and post-Snap.
    I mean they could be and the rest of the Avengers could just not care anymore, Wandavision sounds like the accords still exist(although Wanda did just walk in and out of the SWORD facility without any problem). The Falcon and the Winter Soldier should clear all that up pretty quick

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post

Anyway, despite a great ensemble cast I think the MCU Spider-Man is my least favorite, and positioning him as the Stark-heir really sticks in my craw; feels like a betrayal of the character's blue-collar nature. Hope the Sinistet Six bumps off the brat and we can get a real Spider-Man (maybe Miles Morales) in there.
    Miles Morales was a bundle of joy in Spiderverse, in the overall spiderman movie entertainment, Miles Morales in that cartoon has balanced so many things out about MCU Spiderman that isnt working.
    Hope the Sinistet Six bumps off the brat and we can get a real Spider-Man (maybe Miles Morales) in there.
    Sinister 6 has been cancelled. it was part of the Amazing Spiderman movies baggage.

^ No, I'm talking about them hypothetically appearing in the next movie and making Peter Parker sleep with the fishes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post

Wow.
    That's incredibly dumb

Wow.
    That's incredibly dumb
    Hell, it might be. Just my opinion, though!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I mean they could be and the rest of the Avengers could just not care anymore, Wandavision sounds like the accords still exist(although Wanda did just walk in and out of the SWORD facility without any problem). The Falcon and the Winter Soldier should clear all that up pretty quick
    If no one can enforce the law, is it still the law? :P