Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    They kind of need to build up some more characters to even have and Avengers team at this point. Cap and Hawkeye are retired. Widow and Iron Man are dead. Thor is off in space. Captain Marvel it is hard to tell if she is on Earth or off in space. Scarlet Witch is currently crazy. Vision may or may not be dead we don't really know. Falcon and the Winter Solider are both still considered criminals last we knew. Ant-Man is still on probabtion probably. Spider-Man had his ID reveled so he has got problems of his own at the moment. We have no idea how they are going to handle the Black Panther.

That really doesn't leave a lot of available people to fill out a new Avengers team. That leaves them Hulk, Wasp, War Machine, and maybe Monica Rambeau (as either Photon or Spectrum)
    According to the Russos the damage to Hulk's arm is permanent. Hulk may be on the bench unless a movie or TV show says it's not.

I don't think Sam and Bucky are still criminals otherwise they wouldn't have openly been at Steve's funeral. I think there was a lot of pardoning going on after The Snap and post-Snap.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think Sam and Bucky are still criminals otherwise they wouldn't have openly been at Steve's funeral. I think there was a lot of pardoning going on after The Snap and post-Snap.
    You mean Tony's?

Steve and Nat were able to operate freely after the Snap, and Bucky and Sam seem to be working with some military people in one scene. They might be granted a grace period under the Accords, or a neutral status

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    You mean Tony's?

Steve and Nat were able to operate freely after the Snap, and Bucky and Sam seem to be working with some military people in one scene. They might be granted a grace period under the Accords, or a neutral status
    I think it's definitely neutral status.

SWORD is only holding Wanda breaking into their facility and stealing Vision against her rather than her being on Team Cap during Civil War, so it seemed like she got pardoned too.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, the MCU isn't overrun with enough compliant superheroes willing to wrangle the non compliant ones. And you gotta figure, all the heroes who were present at the battle with Thanos are like rock stars. Going after them without overwhelming cause would invite big blowback.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    According to the Russos the damage to Hulk's arm is permanent. Hulk may be on the bench unless a movie or TV show says it's not.
    I am kinda hoping the damage he received makes Banner do something stupid to try and fix his arm which leads to the Grey Hulk being introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel Runner View Post
    It's not.
    They've announced he shows in more movies after this.
    https://collider.com/tom-holland-spi...n-no-way-home/

What movies were announced?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel Runner View Post
    It's not.
    They've announced he shows in more movies after this.
    No they haven't he's contrart is up after this next movie also there mcu deal is up after this move.

BANNED

When the news that Marvel and Sony made a new deal came out it was specifically that he has another appearance a non Spider-Man Marvel movie.
    They just haven't said what it is yet

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    No they haven't he's contrart is up after this next movie also there mcu deal is up after this move.
    He said he will do as many movies as Marvel wants. Holland also hinted that whatever Deal Marvel Studios made with Sony might be around for awhile. He said they worked it all out so what happened after Far From home won't happen again. Now you can interpret that multiple ways but it leaves open the idea that Marvel and Sony might have made longer term deal then we were told.

Ultimate Member

Man, I hate that the character most affected by Tony's death is leaving the MCU

You don't know that he is. He literally said recently that he will play Spiderman for 10 more movies if Marvel wanted. He said Marvel not Sony. He also said when they made a new deal that Marvel and Sony worked it out so that what happened after Far from home doesn't happen again. Now yea maybe that could mean that they have a planned exit instead of just suddenly taking Spidey back. Could also mean they plan on keeping this partnership going for year to come. Works great for both parties. Sony got a Spidey movie that made over 1bil and MCU gets access to its biggest character. If they get another hit with no way home... Yea id lean heavily towards they keep working together.

What they should do is introduce Miles in No way out. Small cameo role and then have him star in theyre own Sony verse with Venom,Morbius and the upcoming Kraven film. Also leaves room for cross over potential with MCU at some point. Since Disney's doesn't seem to be doing anything in way of Theatrical animated MCU stuff. I wish they would Give Sony access to animated versions of Marvel characters to appear in they're Spiderverse films. Let them build a Marvel animated universe. Never gonna happen but I'd love it. Let them put the same quality as Into the Spider-Verse into a Xmen animated feature or F4... honestly at this point I'd settle with Disney just making low budget animated Marvel films for Disney+. I'm sure we will get a new wave of cartoon shows but I pray they aren't aimed at only small children.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    You don't know that he is. He literally said recently that he will play Spiderman for 10 more movies if Marvel wanted. He said Marvel not Sony. He also said when they made a new deal that Marvel and Sony worked it out so that what happened after Far from home doesn't happen again. Now yea maybe that could mean that they have a planned exit instead of just suddenly taking Spidey back. Could also mean they plan on keeping this partnership going for year to come. Works great for both parties. Sony got a Spidey movie that made over 1bil and MCU gets access to its biggest character. If they get another hit with no way home... Yea id lean heavily towards they keep working together.

What they should do is introduce Miles in No way out. Small cameo role and then have him star in theyre own Sony verse with Venom,Morbius and the upcoming Kraven film. Also leaves room for cross over potential with MCU at some point. Since Disney's doesn't seem to be doing anything in way of Theatrical animated MCU stuff. I wish they would Give Sony access to animated versions of Marvel characters to appear in they're Spiderverse films. Let them build a Marvel animated universe. Never gonna happen but I'd love it. Let them put the same quality as Into the Spider-Verse into a Xmen animated feature or F4... honestly at this point I'd settle with Disney just making low budget animated Marvel films for Disney+. I'm sure we will get a new wave of cartoon shows but I pray they aren't aimed at only small children.
    True enough. Fingers crossed!

I hate that the character most affected by Tony's death is Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    He said he will do as many movies as Marvel wants. Holland also hinted that whatever Deal Marvel Studios made with Sony might be around for awhile. He said they worked it all out so what happened after Far From home won't happen again. Now you can interpret that multiple ways but it leaves open the idea that Marvel and Sony might have made longer term deal then we were told.
    Anything can happen the ball is in Sony's court but for me personally I'm ready for a reboot something different so I hope Sony just does there own thing and mcu does it's own thing not everything has to be in the same unvers