Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

It's probably not hated as much but I remember Trekkies disliking Star Trek Into Darkness.

Astonishing Member

Rise of the Skywalker and the last Jedi...fortunately Mandalorian made up for that

Amazing Spider-Man 2

Batman vs Superman

Mortal Engines

But, no hate here. I was just disappointed

X-Men Apocalypse, bad, but not as bad as Dark Phoenix.

Watched the end of Joker last night. I guess the were going for menacing, but it just felt comfortable. And the ide that this homicidal maniac is allowed alone, unrestrained, in a closed room with the woman psychologist is inane. Still not sure what point they were trying to make with this whole thing?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Star Trek Into Darkness. Every successive reveal makes it worse until it’s just a guy cosplaying Spock yelling “KHAAAAN!” because of Shatner member berries.

Prometheus. Endless trailers made it look like the triumphant return of the Ridley Scott who made Blade Runner and Alien, but instead we got the **** Ridley Scott who made Robin Hood and G I Jane.
    Last edited by Frobisher; 02-25-2021 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    So I take it you did not find Stark's joke about the Hulk and Black Widow playing "hide the zucchini" amusing?
    RDJ is always funny. The man has delivery skills. But man that whole tease was a waste of time. That describes the entire movie, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Star Trek Into Darkness. Every successive reveal makes it worse until it’s just a guy cosplaying Spock yelling “KHAAAAN!” because of Shatner member berries.
    That describes the Kelvinverse in a nutshell.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 02-25-2021 at 04:07 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    X-Men Apocalypse, bad, but not as bad as Dark Phoenix.

Watched the end of Joker last night. I guess the were going for menacing, but it just felt comfortable. And the ide that this homicidal maniac is allowed alone, unrestrained, in a closed room with the woman psychologist is inane. Still not sure what point they were trying to make with this whole thing?
    Were they trying to make a point? Thought it was just a well made dark movie.

Prometheus. Endless trailers made it look like the triumphant return of the Ridley Scott who made Blade Runner and Alien, but instead we got the **** Ridley Scott who made Robin Hood and G I Jane.
    Oh Prometheus, yeah, I hated that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Were they trying to make a point? Thought it was just a well made dark movie.
    I thought the ending, with the crowd cheering Joker was suppose to be saying something, but maybe not.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I thought the ending, with the crowd cheering Joker was suppose to be saying something, but maybe not.
    Eh, they mistakenly thought he was the hero of their movement?

And the movement was what? Chaos? Clown equality? There is much about that movie I don't get. But I don't like it enough to spend time working it out.

Ugh. That pile of poop made me think Alien Covenant is an improvement, even while thinking it was another bag of excrement.

And the movement was what? Chaos? Clown equality? There is much about that movie I don't get. But I don't like it enough to spend time working it out.
    He shot dickish wall street people and that was the news, people were like "YAAAAYY, SOMEONE DEALING WITH THOSE JERKS", and then they go to anarchy.

And the finale is he fantasizes being released by the mob, but in reality they were too busy with the chaos they were working on to release him and he went to the insane asylum.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Ugh. That pile of poop made me think Alien Covenant is an improvement, even while thinking it was another bag of excrement.

He shot dickish wall street people and that was the news, people were like "YAAAAYY, SOMEONE DEALING WITH THOSE JERKS", and then they go to anarchy.

And the finale is he fantasizes being released by the mob, but in reality they were too busy with the chaos they were working on to release him and he went to the insane asylum.
    No the part in the asylum was a flash back when he was in the hospital before the mob ending is the real ending in my opinion

you have demonstrated what a confusing mess the movie is.

Does it matter? They were wrong, and the movie wasn't about them or their movement. It was just something to help the crazy clown guy get away with some more crazy clown guy ****.

I really loved this movie, but I don't think it was "saying" anything. And if it was, who cares? You either like stuff or you don't, all that deeper stuff isn't necessary to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post

Was that a delusion? I thought that was real but he still went to the looney bin right after.