Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Most hated movies of 2010-2019

You can share your thoughts of movies you dislike/hate which have a higher critical approval aggregate on rotten tomatoes or you think are overrated in anyway, I know I have a negative opinion toward some popular movies, but I think movies most people agree that are bad would dominate lists.

Let's say I hate:

Red Riding Hood (2010): What am I supposed to take from this movie? It thinks it's a smartly told mystery that uses werewolves instead of the basic simple "hungry wolf talks to little girl and goes to her grandma's home to eat her whole", and made it a messy plot that drives viewers crazy.

Dark Phoenix (2019): What was that movie about, exactly? I know it's supposed to have a central idea that works, but it's lost in execution, and in many other respects.

Mortal Engines (2018): This is a bag of feces with some ideas with potential, and some lovely looking effects, but it's a mess that has no business being praised, and I'm glad it is mostly shunned.

I, Frankenstein (2014): Boring nonsense, messy plot, stupid villains, stupid war, stupid characters... why do people fund and work on scripts that were bad without evaluating them properly? This movie takes itself too seriously and it's hard to make fun of or enjoy its silliness.

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Extensions and Directors Dreams, yadda yadda yadda (2016): This shattered a long awaited dream I've waited so long to see realized, and it makes me upset. The extended cut is even worse than the poorly edited theatrical release.

To name a few of the movies I remember and passionately hate from last decade.
    So, what are yours?
    Last edited by Speed Force League Unlimited; 02-25-2021 at 03:17 AM.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage