Default movie Loki vs movie Iron Man

movie Loki vs movie Iron Man

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    movie Loki vs movie Iron Man
    Bleeding Edge Iron Man probably annihilates Loki. Honestly, any version of Iron Man probably has a significant advantage over Loki just from being able to throw explosives faster than Loki can get out of the blast range (presumably while throwing down illusions that might not be able to deceive Tony's computerized sensors) while flying out of melee range.

Iron Man was out of Loki's league since the first Avengers.

Granted, Loki's knives can probably cut Iron Man, but he'll never get close enough.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Any version of Tony after Avengers 1 not undergoing massive PTSD will take this. Too mobile and too capable of doing damage.

Loki's illusions might work - they clearly worked on a gigantic SHIELD installation in Thor 1, but then, SHIELD wasn't getting Stark tech then, as clearly Thor 1 was long before any kind of cooperation between the two.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan