Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Didn't they have problems with every adult? I mean they didn't exactly take kindly to the X-men either if i recall.
    Yeah, once the Pride were dealt with the Runways prerogative was basically "Do whatever we want and distrust any and all grown ups because they're all bad" like once Spider-Man showed during an arc where Cloak had been framed for attacking Dagger and he had done but be helpful but they still tried to attack him
    Essentially they're just a bunch of dumb kids who got lucky but didn't realize how out of their depth they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Didn't they have problems with every adult? I mean they didn't exactly take kindly to the X-men either if i recall.
    With Cap it was that he tried to separate them out and put them in foster care. So they had good reason not to like him specifically. I don't think it's a they don't get along with Avengers thing. Just that it was a dick thing to do in a situation that he didn't completely understand.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    With Cap it was that he tried to separate them out and put them in foster care. So they had good reason not to like him specifically. I don't think it's a they don't get along with Avengers thing. Just that it was a dick thing to do in a situation that he didn't completely understand.
    There is a rebuttal for your comment but it is not in keeping with the theme this thread was created upon which has been straying a bit.