Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
Oh i can see the movie being such a joke that Mysterio is going to lose his mind with rage and MJ will be smack in the middle of his anger. actually...that works well with the torture that Kindred has been putting on Peter. Kindred says the people around him suffer because he is Spider-Man and MJ not telling him she's working with Mysterio on this movie will backfire on Peter because him being Spider-Man enabled MJ to assume she couldn't tell him and therefore its still his fault she suffers whatever happens at the hands of Mysterio.
I think something's going to happen that will expose Mysterio, or he exposes himself because he wants to take credit for it and turn it into a Mysterio villain plot (because that's what he always does) that Peter will have to deal with.

MJ will be lucky if Peter is the only person she has to explain herself to if it comes out she knew he was the director the entire time and didn't do anything about it. I mean, to a certain extent she's basically been his accomplice or partner-in-crime.