Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man 60

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Really feels more like it's something that will damage her career more than damage her relationship with Peter. I mean, Peter forgave her for working with Norman Osborn just a few issues ago.
    Realistically I think they'll be some drama, but the main consequence will probably be to her career.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Could also end up leading to some sort of clue regarding what exactly Kindred is and how Harry became it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Could also end up leading to some sort of clue regarding what exactly Kindred is and how Harry became it.
    I guess it will lead to the whole "resurrection" thing since Beck is tied to that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post

I think some people think too negative and get all pessimistic about them as a couple due to One More Day PTSD.
    Spencer likes Peter and Mary Jane as a couple. He's not the previous writer.
    I'm not sure how one can come to that conclusion that Spencer likes them as a couple, when she hasn't been around for half the run? She was spun out of the book - Peter moved in with a 2 others for roommates. Yes, she's back for now but if they can't even move in together, where exactly is this going? My guess is she'll be spun out again for some reason - maybe the Mysterio angle you guys keep mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Realistically I think they'll be some drama, but the main consequence will probably be to her career.
    That's about what I'd expect.

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    I'm not sure how one can come to that conclusion that Spencer likes them as a couple, when she hasn't been around for half the run? She was spun out of the book - Peter moved in with a 2 others for roommates. Yes, she's back for now but if they can't even move in together, where exactly is this going? My guess is she'll be spun out again for some reason - maybe the Mysterio angle you guys keep mentioning.
    He writes the relationship well and seems to get how they play off each other and immediately got them back together?

I mean, the execution may not be to ones taste but it definitely seems like he's invested in the relationship.

I do wonder if they're going to bring her series back.

... will there finally be an opportunity for Peter to beat up Mephisto? People have forgotten that deal that was made between Mephisto and the Beyonder to compete for Peter's spirit, when they sent Zarathos after him.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Amazi...-Man_Vol_1_274
    Last edited by Hypestyle; 03-06-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Mighty Member

I wonder if Kingpin is involved in this.This issue was a heavy OMD issue.I just hope the ending will be grand I would love a Spencer interview about this

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... will there finally be an opportunity for Peter to beat up Mephisto? People have forgotten that deal that was made between Mephisto and the Beyonder to compete for Peter's spirit, when they sent Zarathos after him.
    I would love to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    I wonder if Kingpin is involved in this.This issue was a heavy OMD issue.I just hope the ending will be grand I would love a Spencer interview about this
    Considering Kingpin's attempt on the Parkers' lives at the end of Civil War was how we got OMD in the first place . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

He writes the relationship well and seems to get how they play off each other and immediately got them back together?

I mean, the execution may not be to ones taste but it definitely seems like he's invested in the relationship.

I do wonder if they're going to bring her series back.
    I wouldn't complain about a new MJ book but whether it'll happen again anytime soon I'm not so sure.

Astonishing Member

It seems the key to a good relationship is to make their interactions sparse.

Well if he wasn’t gonna show up in WandaVision, I guess he had to show up somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    It seems the key to a good relationship is to make their interactions sparse.
    I don't think that detracts from the moments when they are together.

Fantastic Member

So where is Harry/Kindred right now?

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionaryFan View Post
    So where is Harry/Kindred right now?
    In prision still