Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

There goes one excuse the "hesitant" have been using

Waiting for FDA approval is just so ridiculous for most of the conspiracy people anyhow. Many of these folks are into tons of natural cures for everything found in books like Foxfire or in the Farmer's Almanac. Apparently if you kiss a toad or toke a few shrooms, its ok if it doesn't have FDA approval. Just when there are labs involved, thats when the no-trust pants come on.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Waiting for FDA approval is just so ridiculous for most of the conspiracy people anyhow. Many of these folks are into tons of natural cures for everything found in books like Foxfire or in the Farmer's Almanac. Apparently if you kiss a toad or toke a few shrooms, its ok if it doesn't have FDA approval. Just when there are labs involved, thats when the no-trust pants come on.
    Agreed. But, the most significant part about it is it gives Corporate mandates more weight. That's where we will see more significant moves now on getting more vaccinated. Get the now FDA approved vaccine or find a new job. There will still be some that balk, but when it comes down too it unless you are ALL in on never taking it. Or you are so confident in your ability to get another job where the vaccine will never be mandated then people will get it.

100 doctors and front line nurse in my area of Greater Cincinnati file a law suit against 5 hospitals over the vaccine mandate to prevent the hospitals from enforcing this.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Many are still using some excuse. Going on hod The FDA rushed full approval so Biden can save face etc.. They were never going to get the shot now they just have to find another reason.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Johnson & Johnson booster shot prompts large increase in immune response, company says

(CNN)Booster doses of Johnson & Johnson's one-shot coronavirus vaccine generated a big spike in antibodies, the frontline immune system defenses against infection, the company reported Wednesday.

People who received a booster six to eight months after their initial J&J shots saw antibodies increase nine-fold higher than 28 days after the first shot, Johnson & Johnson said.

The data comes from two Phase 2 studies conducted in the United States and Europe, the company said in a statement. Some of the 2,000 or so people in the studies got booster doses six months after their first doses of J&J's Janssen vaccine
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Unhappy and now for the other side....

I stopped coming here for weeks or reading comics because I've been doing 'survival' research and what I've found is beyond alarming.

Overlooking that the FDA has okayed drugs in the past that then became fodder for lawyers because they proved dangerous after all....
    Overlooking that there exists Ivermectin among other validated drugs with already known effects that work and work well. Also a lot cheaper per cost than vaccines...
    Overlooking that there are many medical scientists/virologists/medical doctors who are concerned about the problems with mRNA vaccines -- including the Doctor who was instrumental in designing the process....
    Overlooking that 'death rates' of Covid mysteriously morphed into 'cases' after 2020...
    Overlooking the rising cases of deadly inflamation, (impaired organs, blood clotting, strokes, heart attacks, deadly over-response of immune systems...)

As recently reported by Israeli National News,3,4,5 recent data show Israelis who have received the COVID jab are 6.72 times more likely to get infected than people who have recovered from natural infection.

Among the 7,700 new COVID cases diagnosed so far during the current wave of infections that began in May 2021, 39% were vaccinated (about 3,000 cases), 1% (72 patients) had recovered from a previous SARS-CoV-2 infection and 60% were neither vaccinated nor previously infected. Israeli National News notes:6

“With a total of 835,792 Israelis known to have recovered from the virus, the 72 instances of reinfection amount to 0.0086% of people who were already infected with COVID.

By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave.”
    ....... Taken from Dr. Mercola's site, a humanitarian falsely accused by government agencies in an attempt to shut him up..... But there are many other sites out there by reputable researchers and doctors if you bother to get off government and mass medica sites.

Now the United States Homeland Security has decided that those who don't want to be a guinea pig for their drugs are the number one terror threat. NOT actual terrorists. Not the gang members daily crossing into the U.S. who hate us and are sex trafficking in young children. No. We who question their motives and have read more than the government's preferred articles.

They are using history as a template (because history likes to repeat itself) in order to disband civil rights, toss The Nuremberg Code on its ear, and make us take something INTO OUR BODIES that can NEVER BE REMOVED until it finishes killing us.

America is rapidly becoming a despotic nation as Australia has already become.

Thanks a lot for blindly following the very ones our Founding Fathers warned about: the power hungry, the oligarchies, the ones who fan fears despite facts because they are hungry for complete control.

I never thought growing up (or even just three years ago) that my country would fall so far so fast.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself!" -- F.D. Roosevelt. Have we forgotten everything?

Before you consign us to incarceration and/or starvation as non-humans, please do some research of your own because there is nothing more impactful than finding things out for yourself. I don't want to be a victim of a new government-incited Holocaust.

As a warm up for your personal research I'm going to include a link to a humorous lady on YouTube: What's Her Face: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A0GnENCPqE She gives info about the FDA while making it entertaining as well. There are more scientific videos as well, but I'm limited on time right now.
    Last edited by Kyer; 08-25-2021 at 09:12 AM.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    FDA approval was never the reason many of us are unwilling to take the drugs. Learning about the drugs from various scientific sites from around the world makes us...well, hesitant isn't the right word. TOTALLY UNWILLING is more accurate.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    I stopped coming here for weeks or reading comics because I've been doing 'survival' research and what I've found is beyond alarming.

Overlooking that the FDA has okayed drugs in the past that then became fodder for lawyers because they proved dangerous after all....
    Overlooking that there exists Ivermectin among other validated drugs with already known effects that work and work well. Also a lot cheaper per cost than vaccines...
    Overlooking that there are many medical scientists/virologists/medical doctors who are concerned about the problems with mRNA vaccines -- including the Doctor who was instrumental in designing the process....
    Overlooking that 'death rates' of Covid mysteriously morphed into 'cases' after 2020...
    Overlooking the rising cases of deadly inflamation, (impaired organs, blood clotting, strokes, heart attacks, deadly over-response of immune systems...)

As recently reported by Israeli National News,3,4,5 recent data show Israelis who have received the COVID jab are 6.72 times more likely to get infected than people who have recovered from natural infection.

Among the 7,700 new COVID cases diagnosed so far during the current wave of infections that began in May 2021, 39% were vaccinated (about 3,000 cases), 1% (72 patients) had recovered from a previous SARS-CoV-2 infection and 60% were neither vaccinated nor previously infected. Israeli National News notes:6

“With a total of 835,792 Israelis known to have recovered from the virus, the 72 instances of reinfection amount to 0.0086% of people who were already infected with COVID.

By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave.”
    ....... Taken from Dr. Mercola's site, a humanitarian falsely accused by government agencies in an attempt to shut him up..... But there are many other sites out there by reputable researchers and doctors if you bother to get off government and mass medica sites.

Now the United States Homeland Security has decided that those who don't want to be a guinea pig for their drugs are the number one terror threat. NOT actual terrorists. Not the gang members daily crossing into the U.S. who hate us and are sex trafficking in young children. No. We who question their motives and have read more than the government's preferred articles.

They are using history as a template (because history likes to repeat itself) in order to disband civil rights, toss The Nuremberg Code on its ear, and make us take something INTO OUR BODIES that can NEVER BE REMOVED until it finishes killing us.

Thanks a lot for blindly following the very ones our Founding Fathers warned about: the power hungry, the oligarchies, the ones who fan fears despite facts because they are hungry for complete control.

I never thought growing up (or even just three years ago) that my country would fall so far so fast.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself!" -- F.D. Roosevelt. Have we forgotten everything?

Before you consign us to incarceration and/or starvation as non-humans, please do some research of your own because there is nothing more impactful than finding things out for yourself. I don't want to be a victim of a new government-incited Holocaust.

As a warm up for your personal research I'm going to include a link to a humorous lady on YouTube: What's Her Face: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A0GnENCPqE She gives info about the FDA while making it entertaining as well. There are more scientific videos as well, but I'm limited on time right now.
    ...that this kind of thinking is widespread is what is scary. How does one fall into such a rabbit hole of misinformation?

My question is how does less then 1 percent of Israelis who got Covid having been vaccinated make the vaccine such a bad thing?

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    My question is how does less then 1 percent of Israelis who got Covid having been vaccinated make the vaccine such a bad thing?
    It isn't, especially as Israel has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world so of course the break through numbers are going to rival non-break through cases.

Some people misunderstand the role of vaccines and break-through cases.

While vaccines can protect some from getting sick, the major importance of vaccinations is that they keep people from getting sick enough to end up in the hospital or dying.

It's like the difference between catching pneumonia versus catching the common cold.

Anyone who says that they won't take the vaccine because of breakthroughs, is just putting a target on their back.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post

Blah, blah, blah. A bunch of meaningless words cut and pasted without citations or articles, without any research cited, no studies to back it up or anything way provided to check sources. I do appreciate that there were a bunch of spooky random quotations thrown in about losing freedom and the country falling so far. Even Godwined yourself with a Holocaust reference.

Don't get vaccinated, fine. But stop pretending you have reasons beyond simple fear.

Good luck on your survival, though! Clearly you've gotten very good at stockpiling spam.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

OMG! Someone falling for the Ivermectin BS. Yes, let us eschew a proven vaccine and take a horse prescription instead, cause we don't know what's in the vaccine! (Even though, we do).
    Don't know whether to laugh or cry at the sheer idiocy.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    ...that this kind of thinking is widespread is what is scary. How does one fall into such a rabbit hole of misinformation?
    Reading from more than one side and assuming that just one side is correct.