Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Given what Storm had to go through to get rid of the virus she got in the very issue they were breaking into the vault. it may have been the best course of action to take them out swiftly when discovered. So i didn't really have a problem with the actions taken in this issue.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    That would require planning, foresight, and writers who ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND Laura and her history, actually care about doing something meaningful with her, and don't just see her as Logan with more estrogen.
    Hickman is only using Laura as a female Wolverine and that is it. Her story doesn't matter, she is a murder machine to him

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    The plan to be covert went out the window when they were ambushed by the Children, they had no way of knowing they were walking into a self aware city that would immediately detect their presence. I trust that Laura is smart enough to know when reaching out to her opponents is useful and when it's a waste of time.

Has it ever been established who created the Children, or the Vault?
    Well the plan is very dumb to begin
    Last edited by Rang10; 02-24-2021 at 09:56 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    They blindly walked in the front door (which is really the only door as the Vault has no other entrances we know of) because they had no information as to how the Children of the Vault are organized and that was what the mission was about? All the information they know is from the Children attacked the mansion, they have no idea how their society is structured, how the children are grown or anything else - that's the sort of information they arrived to gather
    You mean the ambush they anticipated so weren't in the elevator when the doors opened, and could easily have avoided by using that opportunity for another way in without having to make contact?

You mean the ambush they anticipated so weren't in the elevator when the doors opened, and could easily have avoided by using that opportunity for another way in without having to make contact?
    Even if so the Children would have been on their asses the moment they realized no one was in the elevator. The City literally knows where they are so they'd be playing defense the entire time and that makes collecting data annoying.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Synch FTW. So glad he is back.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I really liked this issue, glad it was told from Synch's perspective since he's been away so long. No complaints from me other than wishing it was longer. Synch/Laura could be an interesting couple but I wonder how Monet would feel.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Synch340 View Post
    I forgot what issue but Synch did copy Spiderman's powers and another character I believe. I do hope that he learns to keep what he's copied though.
    It was in Amazing Spider-Man one of the few issues written by Tom Deflaco himself. I have it but can't remember the issue. It was one of FEW or even ONLY time we saw Synch by himself guest star in a book.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I really liked this issue, glad it was told from Synch's perspective since he's been away so long. No complaints from me other than wishing it was longer. Synch/Laura could be an interesting couple but I wonder how Monet would feel.
    Darwin has been bragging that he’s scored with Monet all through the mission to Synch already. Everett’s ready to move on.

But seriously, Monet mentally and physically is older than Everett. I figure she’s over him romantically at least.

This issue was a long time coming. I know there were circumstances behind it. But I'm glad it finally came. And it was a lot of fun. Just seeing Laura in action again made this comic worth the price. But Synch really stole the show here. I really enjoyed his narration. And I get the sense this upgrade he got is permanent. I hope he finds his way into other X-books in the future.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    When they come at you trying to eradicate you as a “contagion” and are extremely powerful (enough so to melt you down to your bones or drown you, etc.) maybe you don’t have time for empathy? Just saying. I’ve got no problem with Laura going lethal when she has to, but she doesn’t enjoy it. It’s what makes her a Wolverine in my view. But that’s my opinion I suppose. Clearly some of the big Laura fans take issue with it. I just see it differently I guess.
    I get that, hell if she's under the impression the vault could hurt gabby she'd acting in character but I just expect more. Alot of characters have history that should give them serious doubts with how Krakoa runs things and should be questioning their decisions. I mean there there to get information to destroy the vault society. You'd think one then would notice the mutantsare treat the vault as humans treated the mutant and wonder if destroying them all is really the right thing ? Would it be the same as humans justifying killing the mutants. The evolution threatening their dominance is the same justification orcrus is using. We could get so much more from this, but insted we get a survive arc for now.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 02-24-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Hickman probably should’ve just used Logan here then.

BANNED

Hickman probably should’ve just used Logan here then.
    Yeah. Right. Like Marvel would ever take Logan off the board for any extended length of time. Even when he was a corpse he was still appearing in books thanks to writers not being able to tell the difference between him and the Old Man.

Extraordinary Member

I imagine next issue Laura will be the narrator.

Yeah. Right. Like Marvel would ever take Logan off the board for any extended length of time. Even when he was a corpse he was still appearing in books thanks to writers not being able to tell the difference between him and the Old Man.
    They could’ve always had him fit it in somehow. Or brought Old Man Logan in to take his place while he was in the Vault. LOL.

BANNED

They could’ve always had him fit it in somehow. Or brought Old Man Logan in to take his place while he was in the Vault. LOL.
    If they had used Logan the Vault plot would have been addressed IMMEDIATELY, not left to languish in the wings.