Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    When you consider it's origins S.W.O.R.D has always been tied to mutants. Abigail Brand and S.W.O.R.D first turned up in Astonishing, which I'm sure you know.
    Also SWORD is under the aegis of the X-books and its editors barring crossovers like Empyre/Secret Invasion. The Gillen mini for example was also edited by Nick Lowe back when he ran the X-books. Same I imagine for Unit.
    Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 02-26-2021 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    The city only detect them when they enter the elevator. Why woud the city let them use the elevator if they detect the enemies? makes no sense

It seems like a situation that it will happen anyway, humans gonna build te Nimrod. In this case the guy suicided bombed himself to stop the x-men and his wife really took it personlly, she want revenge.
    Seems like killing every scientist could have worked better
    Exactly! It doesn't make sense at all and that is my major gripe with this..

I haven't read X-Men 18 yet. But I was really disappointed in X-Men 17 (a.k.a. every Shi'ar X-Men comic ever done) and X-Men 16 (just blah).

I hope with X-Men 18 Hickman will return to some quality writing.

At least S.W.O.R.D. started very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I haven't read X-Men 18 yet. But I was really disappointed in X-Men 17 (a.k.a. every Shi'ar X-Men comic ever done) and X-Men 16 (just blah).

I don't know what happened with #16-17 but #18 is miles ahead and back to the quality and pace Hickman set in X-men so far.

Spectacular Member

What Everett did to Fuego was awesome and hilarious(he was a literal hothead). But the COTV were not fighting at full level. They were unexpectedly intruded by the trio and Synch's team took the element of surprise. I do agree this issue is short, but narrating what happened on the first day pays off the long wait. Some people are doubting that this team would survive. This arc is not over yet.

By the way, is the Synch Appreciation 2020 Thread gonna be unlock.....?-_-;

I enjoyed it but this should’ve been a lot more tense and creepy, like some kind of cyber horror nightmare.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherflash View Post
    By the way, is the Synch Appreciation 2020 Thread gonna be unlock.....?-_-;
    Not unless time starts going backwards. Time for a Synch Appreciation 2021 Thread, I suspect.

Spectacular Member

Fair enough. As soon as our boy is out of that pocket dimensional.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post

Depends, how do you feel about the Children of the Vault?

Question: Was there ever a reason given why Serafina has inverted negative color scheme?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Question: Was there ever a reason given why Serafina has inverted negative color scheme?
    Page 13 of this thread..'zvrk' answered this question thus

'My interpretation is that her face is black as a negative photo, which is kinda kewl. The X-Men woke her too early from her stasis/hybernation/healing and she didn't complete her beauty sleep cycle to full power. That is why she was running away from the X-Men aka loose wild gods, 'cause she was weak.'

While my own guess is it's her level 2 upgrade by the vault before she was captured by Orchis, that is why her conquistador team are resurrected at level 1 as they were ,but she looks different.

I don't like this new look though,hope we get her old look back

So any mutant that hora through a resurrecction process gets a 4 % increase in power levels?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Page 13 of this thread..'zvrk' answered this question thus

'My interpretation is that her face is black as a negative photo, which is kinda kewl. The X-Men woke her too early from her stasis/hybernation/healing and she didn't complete her beauty sleep cycle to full power. That is why she was running away from the X-Men aka loose wild gods, 'cause she was weak.'

While my own guess is it's her level 2 upgrade by the vault before she was captured by Orchis, that is why her conquistador team are resurrected at level 1 as they were ,but she looks different.

I don't like this new look though,hope we get her old look back
    Real answer: Hickman just has a fetish for those types of color schemes.

Yup. Wolf and Crow say HI.

Black Swan from MU says Hi also.

Astonishing Member

What happned to Luz ? She was she was one of the cov but friendly with xmen I think she had a thing for indra . If I rember she was part of a group that was kept to powere the vault but escaped. Wonder if she'll be brought up