Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

It wasn't left to languish - in the X-Office's original plans the Hellfire Gala, which is happening in June, would've happened in December 2020, and the vault storyline would've been published months ago. The COVID delays and X of Swords being extended changed everything

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Even when he was a corpse he was still appearing in books thanks to writers not being able to tell the difference between him and the Old Man.
    Logan and OML are actually different characters though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Logan and OML are actually different characters though.
    Tell that to Marvel, because they sure couldn't tell the difference after Secret Wars.

Yeah. Right. Like Marvel would ever take Logan off the board for any extended length of time. Even when he was a corpse he was still appearing in books thanks to writers not being able to tell the difference between him and the Old Man.
    Right. I remember Logan telling her that he was busy (showing up on 45906895 books per month) so he couldnt go to the vault.
    She was treated as discount Wolverine that they could get away for not showing up for a entire year

You mean the ambush they anticipated so weren't in the elevator when the doors opened, and could easily have avoided by using that opportunity for another way in without having to make contact?
    You don’t think you’re getting a little too granular?? They stepped into a world they know nothing about, and we’re still able to blindside and take down four out of five CotV. Just because it isn’t exactly as you envision it should happen doesn’t make it bad. This Laura is heaps and bounds ahead of the boring, suburban single mom we saw in Taylor’s ANW or the stabby mcstabber we saw in Disassembled.

This is a case of the writer striking exactly the right balance with Laura as Wolverine.

Is there a part 2 coming?

I think Hickman has said he has a 5 year plan for the series but at this point im starting to think only 2 or 3 years will actually be relevant to the whole story.
    Marvel and DC comics are no different than the food at McDonalds. It will fill you up but in the end bad for your health. Read more independent publishers. Get away from the corporate homogenous cookie cutter fast food comics.

If Hickman wants to bring back and use adult Cable, I promise I won’t care if he murders an entire city full of Children of the Vault! Just bring my boy back... not as a skinny, weak boy anymore. Ha.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 02-24-2021 at 12:06 PM.

BANNED

Tell that to Marvel, because they sure couldn't tell the difference after Secret Wars.
    I guess I am the only one who can see the obvious differences between those two aside from complaining about his popularity and healing factor. Cool
    Last edited by Vishop; 02-24-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Is there a part 2 coming?
    Yeap, next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    If Hickman wants to bring back and use adult Cable, I promise I won’t care if he murders an entire city full of Children of the Vault! Just bring my boy back... not as a skinny, weak boy anymore. Ha.
    if i could, like subscribe or click the bell for notifications i would a million times for this comment.

the whole teen cable, cyclops father dialogue is so cringe. i die a little inside every time i have to read it or remember it.
    Marvel and DC comics are no different than the food at McDonalds. It will fill you up but in the end bad for your health. Read more independent publishers. Get away from the corporate homogenous cookie cutter fast food comics.

I liked the issue, but it felt sooo short. At the very least we could have gotten some info dump about the CotV, or the Vault itself.

The "Force Sanction" in the Data Page was a lazy handwave, (the fact we had to read it in an out-of-story text page just makes it worse) and considering their primary mission was supposed to be clandestine information gathering they really blew it big time. You have one of the X-Men's best covert agents, and they essentially blindly walked in the front door? Stupid, stupid, STUPID, and not worth waiting for a year with her off the board.
    Right? They are going into this big tech city, and use the elevator? I figured they would sneak around.
    Last edited by Viteh; 02-24-2021 at 12:20 PM.

I do not understand the criticism of the fact that they have been caught.

There is only one door to enter The Vault, it is evident that you cannot infiltrate as a spy, you have to do it like Rambo.

Astonishing Member

Well this issue has me asking more questions than I want to
    If the dead 5 of the conquistador apart from Serafina( or now including her) were resurrected by the city for this issue, can any of the children be really killed?

Also I don't comprehend how the City operates, if Aguja can detonate it to smitherines.Is it a projection or an actual material construct?I'm guessing it's sort of like the matrix that can reboot and reconstitute itself coz all those 3000 children nuked seems unlikely.

I guess we'll find out , but I doubt the children are dead, they faked their deaths in Supernovas, might be at it again
    Last edited by Rev9; 02-24-2021 at 12:30 PM.

Astonishing Member

The fact that the biggest issue of this issue are just us wanting more makes me wish the vault was a ongoing instead of 2(or more) issues.

Really want to see if the xmen realize there viewing the vault like orcrust views them, or react to wiping the cov out