Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    What happned to Luz ? She was she was one of the cov but friendly with xmen I think she had a thing for indra . If I rember she was part of a group that was kept to powere the vault but escaped. Wonder if she'll be brought up
    I think she's still in that floating city, probably part of the designated 'builder' pod , I think her and Corrigidora and the crew made it back to the vault off panel.As I think it's kind of cannon that there are 3000 children in the vault in total.She's probably among the rest.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    The plan to be covert went out the window when they were ambushed by the Children, they had no way of knowing they were walking into a self aware city that would immediately detect their presence. I trust that Laura is smart enough to know when reaching out to her opponents is useful and when it's a waste of time.

Has it ever been established who created the Children, or the Vault?
    Yes... Bella Pagan and her associates, as recounted by Sabertooth in X-Men v2 #191.

I've finally read X-Men 18.

I'm such a huge Generation X fan. It was so much joy for me to have Synch finally back after so many years. I liked that he was the narrator and how Hickman describes his powers as redundancy. Synch needs to stay and get more focus.

Overall comic was just fine. I like how the resurrections change the mutants.

The comic had enough in it to keep me intrigued but I'm starting to get more and more frustrated by this episodic writing. I want more over-all story from Hickman. Would it be so wrong to give every new subplot 3 or 5 issues to develop further and not just 1 or 2 issues? I really want to spend more time with those subplots.

I don't know, comics are such a strange and slow medium....maybe they are really outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post

I'm such a huge Generation X fan. It was so much joy for me to have Synch finally back after so many years. I liked that he was the narrator and how Hickman describes his powers as redundancy. Synch needs to stay and get more focus.

The comic had enough in it to keep me intrigued but I'm starting to get more and more frustrated by this episodic writing. I want more over-all story from Hickman. Would it be so wrong to give every new subplot 3 or 5 issues to develop further and not just 1 or 2 issues? I really want to spend more time with those subplots.

I don't know, comics are such a strange and slow medium....maybe they are really outdated.
    Maybe if this book were double shipping but it doesnt release enough to support 3-5 issue long plots. I think its current structure works in context with the rest of the line which uses it as an anchoring point

Astonishing Member

Honestly they should have had the vault team as the new exiles book. I feel like we'll be getting alot of time jumps next issue,

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post

Yeah I definitely agree. I know in the long-term all the plots are going to pan out but because almost every issue is so different it’s hard to build reader momentum/ hype.