Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Also it was real risky sending Synch in there. They stated that Darwin and Laura's powers are the reason that he is safe and can survive in there BUT that is under the assumption that he stays with them at all times and that they dont die. If he's seperated then he becomes super vulnerable

BANNED

Synch is the only one I cared about her and my god im glad hickman agrees hes the main star, what a spectacular way to bring everett back into action!
    I guess emo girl and the mutant Ditto were there too

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    What is strange is when you juxtapose how Serafina first infiltrated the mansion by proxies and then cloaking herself, yet some of the most powerful mutant trio couldn't do something similar? The art was good ,but the way the children were depicted is weak , but maybe the tables turned in the second issue I don't know.It was a little anticlimactic to be honest, but I know the CoV are not pushovers so I expects some respect to be put to their name eventually
    They are dangerous but 3 x-men kills almost all of them, resting just one. X-men are the bad guys here

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    They are dangerous but 3 x-men kills almost all of them, resting just one. X-men are the bad guys here
    You must have missed the part where they openly state that their plan is to subjugate the entire world...

The entire reason this mission exists is also because the first time they met with the CotV they tried to extinguish mutantkind so they could achieve their intended place as the dominant species on earth

You know that Serafina went out to The Vault to see if they could already conquer Earth, right? It is written in the comic that I have read, I do not know if yours.

Good riddance to those vault dorks.

They over stayed their welcome since their inception.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    The entire reason this mission exists is also because the first time they met with the CotV they tried to extinguish mutantkind so they could achieve their intended place as the dominant species on earth
    Honestly the humans should be thanking Krakoa right now.

I promise those test tube monstrosities had something more sinister in mind than life changing drugs.
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 02-24-2021 at 01:19 PM.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member

I really like Darwin, liked to see him used so well
    I was never a fan of Synch, but I always thought Hope Summers was redundant and shouldnt have been created because Synch already had those powers, so in a way it makes me glad to see him used like that

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    You must have missed the part where they openly state that their plan is to subjugate the entire world...
    Sure let's murder them alright, as if krakoa plan wasn't that

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    What is strange is when you juxtapose how Serafina first infiltrated the mansion by proxies and then cloaking herself, yet some of the most powerful mutant trio couldn't do something similar? The art was good ,but the way the children were depicted is weak , but maybe the tables turned in the second issue I don't know.It was a little anticlimactic to be honest, but I know the CoV are not pushovers so I expects some respect to be put to their name eventually
    I'm surprised a place as advanced as the city wouldn't have better countermeasures to instantly subjugate any intruder. Unless that is what really happened and the trio is currently experiencing a simulation so the city can learn more about them. I remember Danger pulling a similar trick on captive Avengers during the AvX story.

Mighty Member

this issue was lame.

For a follow up to an issue that came out ages ago, it's GOD DAMN LAME

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I'm surprised a place as advanced as the city wouldn't have better countermeasures to instantly subjugate any intruder. Unless that is what really happened and the trio is currently experiencing a simulation so the city can learn more about them. I remember Danger pulling a similar trick on captive Avengers during the AvX story.
    having so little people on the city, only one way in and out I relaly thought they would get detected easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    A romance with Laura would be wrong, she is on the same that Monet
    She’s on the same what as Monet? I don’t really care if they’re a couple I’m just glad to see them utilized.

Astonishing Member

So they basicly "jobbed" out the Children of the Vault, or at least the main team that got introduced back in Carey's run?
    Kind of emblematic for the entire current status quo, weak new villains and jobbed out old ones. All while classic mutant villains are mainly sidelined as new "allies". Not that i was a particular fan of the COTV the first time they appeared, but it still feels kind of anti-climatic.

Though perhaps next time the story goes back to the Vault team, it turns out that the COTV can just print out their fallen back to life aswell, meaning the encounter from this issue is going to repeat itself over and over through their stay in the Vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    She’s on the same what as Monet? I don’t really care if they’re a couple I’m just glad to see them utilized.
    Laura is 21, she isn't a teenager anymore