Default Really want a "muticade' upright arcade game, but they're so expensive

I would love to have one of those upright arcade cabinets that comes with like 1000 classic arcade games loaded. Far as I know they are really pricey. There's so many options when you search online, its a little overwhelming.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

How much are you willing to spend?

I know it's not the same but I have a 1000s of arcade games on my Nvidia Shield, hooked up to my TV, and then I have an arcade stick to play. It's a much cheaper option and doesn't occupy nearly as enough space

I've been toying with this myself. Decided to go with a Raspberry Pi. Just working on getting all the material for it now.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans