Page 28 of 136 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

i hope the overall storyline is fun. I hope there are no negative revelations, e.g., one of the schoolteachers from the previous films is secretly a Hydra loyalist, etc.

I also hope that the accusation about him being a murderer is addressed realistically and not just a magic mindwipe, or is that why Dr. Strange is involved? Uh oh.. well, we'll see.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I think Strange is involved for multiverse aspects (assuming there is one) than a magical mind wipe. Though a magical mind wipe. Not to say that a magical mind wipe of some sort won’t happen regardless.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 07-03-2021 at 11:52 AM.

Remember when the toys spoiled the final battle for IM3 between Iron Man and the Mandarin's robot car crane thing?

I wouldn't put too much stock on these toys. I would rather wait for promo images or a trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Remember when the toys spoiled the final battle for IM3 between Iron Man and the Mandarin's robot car crane thing?

I wouldn't put too much stock on these toys. I would rather wait for promo images or a trailer.
    I think that would have been a much better final fight than what we ended up with...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that would have been a much better final fight than what we ended up with...
    I would've replaced Killian with an actual villain like the Living Laser

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I would've replaced Killian with an actual villain like the Living Laser
    He was in the tie-in material if I remember it right. The IM3 mobile game which I think is offline at this point featured him. I don't remember his role in that game but you could fight him.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    He was in the tie-in material if I remember it right. The IM3 mobile game which I think is offline at this point featured him. I don't remember his role in that game but you could fight him.
    I didn't know that. It would've been better than Killian. I'd have even taken MODOK or Madame Masque instead of Killian

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, he probably will...with Stark Resources. Or maybe Strange Resources.
    Lol. Yeah, I should have clarified by himself with his own resources/cobbling things together from what he can find.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I didn't know that. It would've been better than Killian. I'd have even taken MODOK or Madame Masque instead of Killian
    The weird thing is that they did end up using them in tie-in material.

Madam Masque was in the PSP,WII,and PS2 version of the first Iron man movie game (I don't remember if she's in the then next-gen versions), Living Laser would feature in the Iron man 3 game as well as MODOK (MODOK I think might've even been the final antagonist, and I think he might've been Killian IDK). Crimson Dynamo would also be in Iron man 2 as well as Ultimo who would get another MCU incarnation in one of the MCU tie-in comics going from a disgruntled former employee using nanotech to an entity that was made out of old Ultron parts but big.

The Iron man movies never used them but seemingly someone at SEGA really championed them cause I think almost every major Iron man villain is featured in those games. A fun coincidence is that Ultron would feature in the Iron man 3 toyline utilizing a retooled Titanium man body making a roundabout connection to MCU Iron man two years early.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Ultimate Member

Madam Masque was in the PSP,WII,and PS2 version of the first Iron man movie game (I don't remember if she's in the then next-gen versions), Living Laser would feature in the Iron man 3 game as well as MODOK (MODOK I think might've even been the final antagonist, and I think he might've been Killian IDK). Crimson Dynamo would also be in Iron man 2 as well as Ultimo who would get another MCU incarnation in one of the MCU tie-in comics going from a disgruntled former employee using nanotech to an entity that was made out of old Ultron parts but big.

The Iron man movies never used them but seemingly someone at SEGA really championed them cause I think almost every major Iron man villain is featured in those games. A fun coincidence is that Ultron would feature in the Iron man 3 toyline utilizing a retooled Titanium man body making a roundabout connection to MCU Iron man two years early.
    Interesting. The MCU seemed really keen on using minor villains who barely show up in comics. Even Titanium Man is basically a minor villain. I'm not sure why that is. I know IM doesn't have the greatest villains but he had better ones than in the movies
    Last edited by CosmiComic; 07-03-2021 at 07:21 PM.

Movie tie-in games usually use more villains than are actually in the movies.

Case in point the Spider-Man 3 game had Scorpion, Rhino, Lizard, Venom, Kingpin, and Morbius (in one version) on top of the movie villains.

I remember Puma showing up in one of the Raimi Spider-Man tie in games.

Generally, video games use way more than the villains that show up in the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I remember Puma showing up in one of the Raimi Spider-Man tie in games.

Generally, video games use way more than the villains that show up in the movies.
    yeah spiderman 2 for gba also fought shocker and lizard in that game as well
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    yeah spiderman 2 for gba also fought shocker and lizard in that game as well
    Mysterio and Black Cat were in the console version too...

I hope I didn't miss the conversation about the Spider-Panther suit...!!!!