Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel Runner View Post
    A large chunk of Spider-Man's villains only tried to kill him because he got involved and in their way.
    Not seeing how this is any different
    Right, in comics and most media portrayals they were doing whatever they were doing and Spider-Man interfered (Much like Vulture in the MCU). MCU Mysterio got involved with Spider-Man because of EDITH, it wouldn't have mattered if Peter was Spider-Man or not, what mattered to him was Tony Stark giving EDITH to an unprepared child. I get the idea he would have went after Pepper if EDITH was given to her, as Spider-Man specifically didn't seem to matter to him. Beck was pretty content when he got those glasses, Peter/Spider-Man would have just been collateral damage. Even wiping out witnesses I get the impression it didn't matter who (i.e. if MJ didn't show Peter what she found, Peter wouldn't really have been in danger...MJ however...she's dead meat)
    Last edited by Mistah K88; 03-11-2021 at 01:06 PM.

BANNED

And if Peter wasn't Spider-Man she wouldn't have been around to find part Mysterio's device because she was snooping in on him

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel Runner View Post
    A large chunk of Spider-Man's villains only tried to kill him because he got involved and in their way.
    Not seeing how this is any different
    Not in his own book. This hardly happens. most of his villains have a personal vendetta against him. Looks like Jewel Runner and Mik may be deja vuing me. It feels as if I was talking to the same person.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Not in his own book. This hardly happens. most of his villains have a personal vendetta against him. Looks like Jewel Runner and Mik may be deja vuing me. It feels as if I was talking to the same person.
    I thought you were ignoring me.