Page 61 of 136 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Venom vs. Spider-Man is its own movie. It's not part of another movie.

They're not gonna waste the Venom/Spidey showdown this movie when it's doing all it is already, at most I'd expect Venom to be the post credit tease. That alone is its own giant bundle of money waiting to happen.

Spider-Man is mentioned in Eternals:

Astonishing Member

Yeah, I don't think he's leaving the MCU. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Spider-Man is mentioned in Eternals:

so he does exist outside of his movies and animated stuff. I just wish they can include him in the MCU intro
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    so he does exist outside of his movies and animated stuff. I just wish they can include him in the MCU intro
    I think that's the first time he's been directly mentioned in a film he wasn't in.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that's the first time he's been directly mentioned in a film he wasn't in.
    well he is famous now

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

https://www.reddit.com/gallery/qgtrbr

Ock got him in the hold

BANNED

I cannot care for Holland Spidey.

Astonishing Member

Whatever happens, props to Sony for making it less than two months from the release date and not giving away the whole plot of the film in the marketing. That's a first. Hasn't happened since the 2000's.

If anything, the attempts at hiding something seem to be the actual marketing this time. I mean, when was the last time Empire came out and said they don't want their photos posted anywhere on the internet, even though that's impossible? Same goes for when Fallon interrogated Garfield about a "leaked photo that got taken down" (we know late night shows make promotional deals with studios all the time).
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 10-27-2021 at 09:20 AM.

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view...commend&page=1

Leaks from the magazine highly indicates that Thomas Haden Church and Rhys Ifans were indeed reprise their role as The Sandman and The Lizard respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Whatever happens, props to Sony for making it less than two months from the release date and not giving away the whole plot of the film in the marketing. That's a first. Hasn't happened since the 2000's.

If anything, the attempts at hiding something seem to be the actual marketing this time. I mean, when was the last time Empire came out and said they don't want their photos posted anywhere on the internet, even though that's impossible? Same goes for when Fallon interrogated Garfield about a "leaked photo that got taken down" (we know late night shows make promotional deals with studios all the time).
    I mean feels like the movie already gotten spoiled

Astonishing Member

I mean feels like the movie already gotten spoiled
    Maybe by leaks (if they turn out to be true), but based off the trailers and what's official, we barely know anything yet.

Already setting up how tough Doc Ock is.

Too bad it's not Holland's Doc Ock.
    Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view...commend&page=1

Leaks from the magazine highly indicates that Thomas Haden Church and Rhys Ifans were indeed reprise their role as The Sandman and The Lizard respectively.
    I'm guessing it'll just be voice roles, unless it's just CG versions intended to be those versions of the characters without the actual actors involved.

I can't even pretend not to be excited for this. This is the most I've anticipated a superhero movie since Endgame. Holland, McGuire, Garfield Spider-Men vs. original movie versions of Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Lizard, and Sandman (and I think there will be one more). Bruh this is just too good