Page 114 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    I thought that bit was supposed to be fake. At least someone on Twitter said it was edited from the original trailer.
    While that scene isn't on the trailer anymore (Likely it was edited out post release), it's still noticeable that the villains aren't looking at Tom, so possibly the other Spiders are there, or at least, another character they decided to hide, so it's not just the invisible brick.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    The new panel in CCXP shows the interview from William Dafoe, Alfred Molina, and Jamie Foxx about reprising their iconic roles as Green Goblin, Doc Ock, and Electro, including the some new footage.

I must say, these guys have aged very well. Molina is 68, Defoe is 66, and even Jaime Foxx is 54.

It also help that these are actors that never phone it in, no matter the material they are given.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I must say, these guys have aged very well. Molina is 68, Defoe is 66, and even Jaime Foxx is 54.

It also help that these are actors that never phone it in, no matter the material they are given.
    Holy, I would have said 55 max for Molina and Defoe

so what's this Electro's motivation this time around? For that matter, the other returning villains? Take over the world? Get richer? they want to be on a TV talk show?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what's this Electro's motivation this time around? For that matter, the other returning villains? Take over the world? Get richer? they want to be on a TV talk show?
    They all died and have a chance at not-dying now? I dunno there's probably more nuance to each individual's reasons for fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    They all died and have a chance at not-dying now? I dunno there's probably more nuance to each individual's reasons for fighting.

The way Electro says "You're not gonna take this from me." Kind of hints at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Jamie Foxx flat out says his character's motivation is to prove himself to the world, whereas the Green Goblin's motivation is much more personal. At least that's what I took from what he said. Same could probably be said for Doc Ock - its more personal because he knows Peter.

Really looking forward to this again, but am already thinking DeFoe is going to steal the show.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Or Vin Diesel...or a brick...people had fun with it .
    end of spoilers
    I was honestly hoping it was spoilers:
    Brad Pitt making his MCU debut as Vanisher.
    end of spoilers
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

"We'll meet again, Spider-Man!"

Dang it, he was right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Jamie Foxx flat out says his character's motivation is to prove himself to the world, whereas the Green Goblin's motivation is much more personal. At least that's what I took from what he said. Same could probably be said for Doc Ock - its more personal because he knows Peter.

Really looking forward to this again, but am already thinking DeFoe is going to steal the show.
    Now that I think about it, Electro is the only villain in this who doesn't know Peter Parker is Spider-Man .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "We'll meet again, Spider-Man!"

Dang it, he was right.

Now that I think about it, Electro is the only villain in this who doesn't know Peter Parker is Spider-Man .
    not after this film he wont
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

I just watched Andrew Garfield Answers the Web's Most Searched Questions on YouTube. Between this and his Actually Me, his humor in both of those videos sounds very Spidey-esque. I noticed people bring it up in the comments too, how his humor is clever and gives off "chaotic energy" (to quote a comment I saw). I thought that was interesting.

Which is maybe a good time to bring this up...

Whether he is in NWH or not, Garfield was a phenomenal Spider-Man. It speaks a lot when a guy who has been out of the Spider-Man game for a while, never got a single great film as Spider-Man, had no MCU backing, and whose films symbolized corporate greed for many people... When a guy like that leaves such a strong impression and generates as much excitement as much as your contemporary Spider-Man to the point that people equally harass him with questions for an entire year... I think that says a lot.

I think it shows how much the MCU has failed Spider-Man (I mean come on, this Spidey had everything... great actor, good writers, MCU backing, no visible corporate shenanigans... How is it even a competition over which Spidey people are more excited about between MCU's and the failed Sony version?).

More importantly, it shows how much passion and dedication Garfield brought to Spider-Man that he single-handedly elevated that version to keep up with the MCU and Tobey's in hype. Even if by some miracle he isn't in NWH, this guy is a winner in my book and I give him props for everything he did with the character. I hope NWH is the great Spider-Man film he always deserved, and at this point it wouldn't surprise me if he steals the show.

Really looking forward to seeing Garfield again.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 12-07-2021 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Yeah.

spoilers:
    Track 19 is Spider-Men. I guess they show up in the third act after all.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Not necessarily. The latest round of leaks indicate the other Spider-Men are in it for at least 30 minutes.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Dead am I?!

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    spoilers:
    Not necessarily. The latest round of leaks indicate the other Spider-Men are in it for at least 30 minutes.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    basically final battle time.
    end of spoilers
    we aint getting spiderman 4 and ASM 3 in this film
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Dead am I?!
    DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SACRIFICED??

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    spoilers:
    basically final battle time.
    end of spoilers
    we aint getting spiderman 4 and ASM 3 in this film
    spoilers:
    About the same amount of screen time Dafoe had in the first Spider-Man. No, I'm not expecting this to Spider-Man 4 or ASM 3 but I think they will have a more substantial role than people think. They'll likely show up around the middle of Act 2.

Also, the latest leaks claim that they aren't using the deaging technology on Tobey. He looks pretty much exactly like an older version of his Peter Parker.

end of spoilers