Page 1 of 136 123451151101 ... LastLast

BANNED

My suggestion for "No Direction Home" from Dylan's song came closest.

"How does it feel
    To be on your own
    With no direction home
    Like a complete unknown
    Just like a rolling stone."

Pretty sure this song will be sung at one time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1gdre5Nij8

The teaser video is cute, and Tom Holland sounds a lot better in his natural British accent than his American one.

That whiteboard with the proposed names and notes was funny. I noticed that a few fan theories like Homeworlds and Homerun were featured.

I'm surprised Home Alone would be a copyright issue since Disney owns the movies now, and they've shown Home Alone 3 on Disney Channel a lot before 2010.

And Aunt May wouldn't approve of Homeschooling.

Just heard this. It is a good title though TBH I was expecting Homeworlds.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-24-2021 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Typos: Zero Tolerance
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    That whiteboard with the proposed names and notes was funny. I noticed that a few fan theories like Homeworlds and Homerun were featured.

I'm surprised Home Alone would be a copyright issue since Disney owns the movies now, and they've shown Home Alone 3 on Disney Channel a lot before 2010.

And Aunt May wouldn't approve of Homeschooling.
    this is a sony film
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

No way home makes a lot of sense, Holland will be visiting multiple universes where he would come across Tobey Maguire , Andrew Garfield, Jamie Foxx and so forth.

He will get trapped and have to find his way back to his own MCU universe

I will keep my eyes on this film because the hype has been built although I am not expecting much.

I wish this version of Spider-Man would have no way home and stay in the multiverse as yet another iteration of the character. But I feel like he will indeed find his way back home.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    I wish this version of Spider-Man would have no way home and stay in the multiverse as yet another iteration of the character. But I feel like he will indeed find his way back home.
    There was not part of this that makes sense

Extraordinary Member

Well now I can finally rest knowing this will be called the Home Trilogy.

BANNED

The end of this movie will have Peter put his secret identity under wraps again, but the price of that is that everyone who knew Peter across the trilogy (Happy, Ned, Michelle, May, Pepper Potts, SHIELD, the Avengers) will also forget he's Spider-Man.

He will not be remembered in-universe as the kid Tony Stark thought as his protege, he will be seen as Spider-Man, one of those minor Avengers who was there, I guess, in the big rumble against Thanos.

Peter will also destroy all the stuff Tony Stark/Iron Man gave him to leave no traces and end the movie creating his own version of a working suit, restored to factory defaults and shuffle off to college. While there he'll meet a familiar face, Liz Toomes, who's dating Harry Osborn, and Flash.

So yeah, "no way home".

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    The end of this movie will have Peter put his secret identity under wraps again, but the price of that is that everyone who knew Peter across the trilogy (Happy, Ned, Michelle, May, Pepper Potts, SHIELD, the Avengers) will also forget he's Spider-Man.

He will not be remembered in-universe as the kid Tony Stark thought as his protege, he will be seen as Spider-Man, one of those minor Avengers who was there, I guess, in the big rumble against Thanos.

Peter will also destroy all the stuff Tony Stark/Iron Man gave him to leave no traces and end the movie creating his own version of a working suit, restored to factory defaults and shuffle off to college. While there he'll meet a familiar face, Liz Toomes, who's dating Harry Osborn, and Flash.

So yeah, "no way home".
    That would be nice.

BANNED

That sounds like annoying fanfiction meant to appeal to people who refuse to acknowledge this is a different continuity from the comics doing it's own take

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel Runner View Post
    There was not part of this that makes sense
    Its nice to achieve perfection. Thanks!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

God I have absolutely no interest in this failure of a franchise. Hopefully this will be the last MCU Spider-Man movie.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Mighty Member

The title implies that there is no way back...5 appearances in movies with Tony Stark driving the narrative (even beyond the grave) it's too late.