Page 61 of 109 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1631
  1. #901
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,957

    Default

    Venom vs. Spider-Man is its own movie. It's not part of another movie.

  2. #902
    Incredible Member Spidey_62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    712

    Default

    They're not gonna waste the Venom/Spidey showdown this movie when it's doing all it is already, at most I'd expect Venom to be the post credit tease. That alone is its own giant bundle of money waiting to happen.

  3. #903
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,292

    Default

    Spider-Man is mentioned in Eternals:


  4. #904
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Yeah, I don't think he's leaving the MCU. lol

  5. #905
    Astonishing Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Spider-Man is mentioned in Eternals:

    so he does exist outside of his movies and animated stuff. I just wish they can include him in the MCU intro
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

    "My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

  6. #906
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    so he does exist outside of his movies and animated stuff. I just wish they can include him in the MCU intro
    I think that's the first time he's been directly mentioned in a film he wasn't in.

  7. #907
    Astonishing Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that's the first time he's been directly mentioned in a film he wasn't in.
    well he is famous now
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

    "My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

  8. #908
    Astonishing Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,488

    Default

    https://www.reddit.com/gallery/qgtrbr

    Ock got him in the hold
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

    "My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

  9. #909
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I cannot care for Holland Spidey.

  10. #910
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Whatever happens, props to Sony for making it less than two months from the release date and not giving away the whole plot of the film in the marketing. That's a first. Hasn't happened since the 2000's.

    If anything, the attempts at hiding something seem to be the actual marketing this time. I mean, when was the last time Empire came out and said they don't want their photos posted anywhere on the internet, even though that's impossible? Same goes for when Fallon interrogated Garfield about a "leaked photo that got taken down" (we know late night shows make promotional deals with studios all the time).
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 10-27-2021 at 09:20 AM.

  11. #911
    Spectacular Member primenumber101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    179

    Default

    https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view...commend&page=1

    Leaks from the magazine highly indicates that Thomas Haden Church and Rhys Ifans were indeed reprise their role as The Sandman and The Lizard respectively.

  12. #912
    Astonishing Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Whatever happens, props to Sony for making it less than two months from the release date and not giving away the whole plot of the film in the marketing. That's a first. Hasn't happened since the 2000's.

    If anything, the attempts at hiding something seem to be the actual marketing this time. I mean, when was the last time Empire came out and said they don't want their photos posted anywhere on the internet, even though that's impossible? Same goes for when Fallon interrogated Garfield about a "leaked photo that got taken down" (we know late night shows make promotional deals with studios all the time).
    I mean feels like the movie already gotten spoiled
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

    "My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

  13. #913
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I mean feels like the movie already gotten spoiled
    Maybe by leaks (if they turn out to be true), but based off the trailers and what's official, we barely know anything yet.

  14. #914
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Already setting up how tough Doc Ock is.

    Too bad it's not Holland's Doc Ock.
    Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view...commend&page=1

    Leaks from the magazine highly indicates that Thomas Haden Church and Rhys Ifans were indeed reprise their role as The Sandman and The Lizard respectively.
    I'm guessing it'll just be voice roles, unless it's just CG versions intended to be those versions of the characters without the actual actors involved.

  15. #915
    Astonishing Member The Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    I can't even pretend not to be excited for this. This is the most I've anticipated a superhero movie since Endgame. Holland, McGuire, Garfield Spider-Men vs. original movie versions of Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Lizard, and Sandman (and I think there will be one more). Bruh this is just too good
    DC, hurry up and make your own version of Marvel Unlimited!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •