Page 116 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2039
    Astonishing Member

A good plot for the next arc would be the birth of the "Spider-Family". You know, Peter Parker was the first spider, so it would be fitting for him to have a role on the creation of the other spiders: Jessica Drew, Madame Web (Cassandra Webb), Gwen Stacy?, Miles Morales, Anya Corazon... You get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    You know? If the previous Spider-Men are going to appear in this movie, do you think the other characters from Sony's movies will too? I mean, we have the Fantastic Four, the X-Men and Mutants in general, Blade and, of course, Deadpool. Do you think they will appear in the MCU too?
    It seems my theory was right according to this new:
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-kevin-fei...men-mcu-canon/
    Last edited by Ursalink; 12-10-2021 at 02:42 AM.

Astonishing Member

*Sorry, double post*

I just saw a bunch of tv spots and have to say that I'm not particularly excited about this movie. Everything just looks sooo "been there done that". Like a mix of Spider-Man 2 and Doctor Strange 1. I guess that's the point of this movie but why can they not spice up the aesthetics a little more? I mean, you can basically do literally ANYTHING with Doctor Strange's powers and you make a movie that looks exactly like a movie from 2016...(which was aesthetically rip-off from a movie of 2010 (Inception))

Hope there is a lot of stuff in it we haven't seen in the trailers yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    A good plot for the next arc would be the birth of the "Spider-Family". You know, Peter Parker was the first spider, so it would be fitting for him to have a role on the creation of the other spiders: Jessica Drew, Madame Web (Cassandra Webb), Gwen Stacy?, Miles Morales, Anya Corazon... You get the idea.
    Miles will probably be connected with Peter, but I doubt the rest will show up, much less have their origins connected with Peter's.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I just saw a bunch of tv spots and have to say that I'm not particularly excited about this movie. Everything just looks sooo "been there done that". Like a mix of Spider-Man 2 and Doctor Strange 1. I guess that's the point of this movie but why can they not spice up the aesthetics a little more? I mean, you can basically do literally ANYTHING with Doctor Strange's powers and you make a movie that looks exactly like a movie from 2016...(which was aesthetically rip-off from a movie of 2010 (Inception))

Hope there is a lot of stuff in it we haven't seen in the trailers yet....
    Aside from other Spider-Men being in it, I doubt there'll be a lot of surprises, the movie's probably gonna be the usual MCU experience lol.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Whoa, the first minute of NWH is out!

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-no-wa...-first-minute/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

DUDE. Dude.

I giggled at the shot where Spidey and MJ land on the bridge and they set up the camera so it won't show Zendaya's feet hitting first. This is the scene that Tom and Zendaya talked about on Graham Norton where during takes Zendaya would often land feet first because she's taller and Tom would land awkwardly because of his height.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I ****ing knew it. We've been robbed. Imagine, live action Kraven and Scorpion in the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It would've made a lot more sense. Kraven/Scorpion were unadapted Lee/Ditko villains, Peter is on the run, etc.

Instead, let's go Multiverse! Even though it's not an anniversary or anything!
    That article only mentions Kraven, where did you guys get Scorpion from?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Scorpion, maybe, but now Sony's trying to make solo Kraven happen because they think that's somehow something people want to watch.
    Really? Kraven can barely hold his own as a villain...

Then again, weren't there plans to make a Madame Web movie? What happened to that?

DUDE. Dude.

I giggled at the shot where Spidey and MJ land on the bridge and they set up the camera so it won't show Zendaya's feet hitting first. This is the scene that Tom and Zendaya talked about on Graham Norton where during takes Zendaya would often land feet first because she's taller and Tom would land awkwardly because of his height.
    What a silly thing to hide lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    That article only mentions Kraven, where did you guys get Scorpion from?
    Mac Gargan was in Homecoming. He was one of Vulture's dealers who was on the ferry when the deal went bust. Then at the end of the movie he is in the same prison as Vulture and asks the latter if he knows who Spider-Man is. Gargan also has a scorpion tattoo. It made sense that once Spider-Man's identity went public he would want to track down Peter for revenge.

Really? Kraven can barely hold his own as a villain...
    Sony has been trying to cash in on an expanded Spider-Man universe of villains for years now. Venom has only vindicated them. We'll see how Morbius does.

Then again, weren't there plans to make a Madame Web movie? What happened to that?
    There are lots of projects rumored to be in the works, only some of them come to fruition.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Was cool to see Peter swing by a “Rodgers the musical” billboard. I love little details like that.

Mac Gargan was in Homecoming. He was one of Vulture's dealers who was on the ferry when the deal went bust. Then at the end of the movie he is in the same prison as Vulture and asks the latter if he knows who Spider-Man is. Gargan also has a scorpion tattoo. It made sense that once Spider-Man's identity went public he would want to track down Peter for revenge.
    Oh right, I completely forgot about that, what a waste...

Sony has been trying to cash in on an expanded Spider-Man universe of villains for years now. Venom has only vindicated them. We'll see how Morbius does.
    Right, I had forgotten about Morbius too... **** I'm really not paying attention to those lol.

There are lots of projects rumored to be in the works, only some of them come to fruition.
    Ah, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Someone actually tried to jump onto Peter and MJ while they were swinging away...

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Was cool to see Peter swing by a “Rodgers the musical” billboard. I love little details like that.
    nice hawkeye reference
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Now that I think about it, wouldn't people have seen Spider-Man swinging around/dropping off a random girl one way or another?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    Someone actually tried to jump onto Peter and MJ while they were swinging away...
    I hope the broken nose and teeth were worth it.

Ultimate Member

Sony is doing this thing again where they release a metric ton of spots from their movies.

They've done this with all the Spider-man movies. Every single one.